4.6 5 0 16 16 This isn't just a handwash, it's magic in a bottle! With the power of neem and aloe vera, it protects your hands from germs and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Mr. Magic Handwash

10-04-2020
Easy to use
It is very easy to use. It's smell better. Best tried it during lockdown. My family is satisfied with the product. It's has good ingredients mixed in it. Good to use and easy to use
28-02-2020
Good
I use it recently .It is not costly like other hand wash and smell nice and refill is very poket friendly
20-02-2020
Should improve it's Fragnance .
Godrej Handwash is good but not Excellent . I used it one month ago , but i am not fully satisfied with this product . First thing , i didn't like about this - ( it's bad fragnance ) & second ( it's texture ) . Please improve it's Fragnance and Texture .
17-12-2019
Not worth it
waste of money It does not like a hand wash,it has a very liquidy substance and the foam is not good.
29-11-2019
Gud for everyday use
I have used all dettol lifebouy etc after trying this it is good for normal use but in my family as they are friendly with dettol they prefer dettol because in dettol they Feelgreasy but this is so light they didn't get satisfied from this but it depend on us if you are getting a bottle and a magic powder in half amount of dettol then it amazing hath m starting m Thoda patla lgega use kroge jinhone dettol ya lifebouy use Kia h Wrna Acha h Pr patla h
24-10-2019
Quality and very much affordable.
Godrej Mr Magic hand-wash is a unique product which can help rural India to fight against germs. other companies also need to come up with such cost effective products.
27-09-2019
MAGIC HAND WASH
This is what you will get " A great product I recently purchased it as i was running out of dettol and this was a best decision to get it because the smell is soo amazing ...it is just of 35 rs and would last upto a week or more and it is travel friendly and you can carry wherever you want and also it is so affordable. For me its a best product out there in market. I would recommend it to everyone. Do try it once.
14-09-2019
Good
Good fragrance,we can definitely try,easy to use,no harmful hands
12-08-2019
value for money
this is an osm product it is value for money product
10-08-2019
Magic handwash
This is the most unique kind of handwash and kills germs very frequently as it contains Neem and also it is not sticky to our hands. So gives pleasant Smell and clean the hand very well.
09-08-2019
it is good product .
Mr. Magic Handwash is very good for kids and all. i love it
26-07-2019
A great product
22-06-2019
Simply Amazing
With this liquid soap it's easier to make the kids wash their hands as it's different and I made them to do the soap.. Which was fun for them.
13-11-2018
Magical
The handwash is magical . The concept seems innovative as it is available in powder form . So very easy to store .
13-11-2018
Handwash
New handwash is good and i have tested that its soften your hand and its smell is also good