4.6 5 0 180 180 The Spearmint Polo from Nestle is the sometimes neglected younger brother of the much loved mint polo. These somewhat rare mints are an acquired taste.
Nestle Polo Spearmint

24-03-2019
Gud
I use polo mint every offen it’s Gud for mouth freshness. From my childhood to it now it tastes same der is no change.
23-03-2019
POLO keeps you fresh
Years have passed but the quality of POLO remains same.
20-03-2019
Polo
From my childhood, I am fan of polo. It’s very taste and refreshing, I like the advertisement slogan mint with a hole. I love it.
16-03-2019
Loved this
I loved this product. I ate often & often & my friends also loved this
16-03-2019
Spearmint Polo
15-03-2019
Excellent
Polo mints produced by Nestle are a very well known brand. You can get different flavours of polo. It's design is also good mint with a hole.😉 After you had polo, if you drank water, it felt cold.😂
15-03-2019
Mint for fresh
Polo super mint is very good for mouth freshness. its also good take after meal to hide out food smell
11-03-2019
Nice product
It is the best candy which i eats which gives best taste and it is one of my favourate.
05-03-2019
Too good
it's very good, when you feel lonely , studying, waiting for bus.and in travel
03-03-2019
Bhavishyam Rajpal Review
It is the best supermint candy which i and my small brother eats which gives best taste and it is one of my favourate.
02-03-2019
Sndnbendnf snsndn
Andnnfnf sbndnf anndnf z x namamsm sjdjdmmd nsnd dndm sn
02-03-2019
Very good
Its taste is just mind freshing it gives a very fresh breath
01-03-2019
a great mouth refreshment
It is a great and tasty mouth refreshment. To be honest it is very tasty and valuable and cheap refresher
28-02-2019
Best candy for fresh breath
Best candy for a fresh breath. Good quantity. Value for money. Good smell. Good test.
28-02-2019
Best after meals
I like to have these types of mints everytime after meals.