New Liril Berry Blast Soap

4.6 5 0 35 35 The new Liril berry blast soap, with ingredients strawberry, blackberry and raspberry gives you a freshness that lasts longer. The soap gives you a fragrance which not only lasts whole day long but also keeps your skin healthy.
New Liril Berry Blast Soap

28-04-2021
LOVED IT!!
Lirirl is already a good brand and has created good trust. about this product this soap already atracted me with its cute shape and attractive fragnance. i am fan of its rosy fragnance while taking bath!!😂
21-04-2020
Minarul SK
Dfhgddhhjddjvhxydhkbkbjstsfyvjvudtscugufy😭❤💘😂💘💘💘😍😁😍✌
28-02-2020
Good
Not good as your other variant of your soap 😌😌😌
13-11-2019
fresh aroma
New Soap ensures that your skin gets the best care and stays fresh. It makes your skin feel fresh and keeps it well sanitized throughout the day. awsome offer .dont miss this friends
26-09-2019
Use lemon soap
I try a liril lemon soap one time. And want one time a liril Barry soap
16-09-2019
Very good product
Its smell like good.Moisturiser.Creamy.Soft Touch Feel.I think every women will try it.
03-09-2019
Good product
One of the best thing in it its smell...I just love its fragrance. I really want this...as it is not easily available on market...
24-08-2019
Osmm
One of the best thing in it its smell...I just love its fragrance. I really want this...as it is not easily available on market .
12-08-2019
Love the smell
Ohh the smell of product is too good I'm addicted to that smell 😂 jk bt i love the soap its good and worth money
22-04-2019
Good product
In this product is gud for our body nice skin producter
19-04-2019
Truly refreshing ..
An amazing product with amazingly great fragrance...leaves u so refreshing ...fortifying all the sense organs
12-08-2019
01-05-2019
Looks very colourful ... hope it works more better than its other variants ... would love to use this berry blast variant .. if I get a sample from #hometesterclub sample ... would love to give the genuine review ... as always ... waiting for the sample
25-04-2019
I want to try this product plz tell me how I can get this product to try
24-04-2019
Im very much fan of liril soaps. And using the products at the age of 6. . seen this flavour recently . i would like to try this sample .