4.8 5 0 11 11 Nivea body deodorizer: day long odour control and confidence in just 1 use skin-friendly formula enriched with provitamin b5, 24 hour protection against body odour, the refreshing lily and sandalwood scent keeps you fresh all day long.
Nivea Body Deodorizer, Fresh Lily and Sandal

20-10-2020
refreshing lily scent
So I recently tried a deodorizer from Nivea.it helps odour Protection and long-lasting Freshness. And it is very gental for underarms. This refreshing deodorizer comes in a nice, curvy bottle. It a small, light bottle, easy to carry.
30-08-2020
Smell is very good
It has very nice Fragrance I mostly use this Product only and I also recommend to my friends that atleast use it once u also going to use regularly its really nice I love its very much
26-08-2020
Deo
It is good smellimg and long last for long time...
01-12-2019
Osm
I have tried Nivea deodorant Fresh lily and sandal. I like it's fragrance and it's long lasting. Its fragrance stays for more than 24 hours. Really nice product.
22-10-2019
Deo..
I can also trued this product so it very nice frangrance.. To. Strong. To long lasting and so nice smell ... I am consider to everyone to buy this product this ... II and I also buy this ..Product . thankful
07-10-2019
Best product
I want to try this because it is skin friendly and give 24 hour protection from sweat.Its natural and mild fragrance help us to feel fresh all day long with natural ingredients. Its very long last ic fragrance so you give me.
02-10-2019
Right review
Nivea body deodorizer is gas free and I recommend for all.
21-09-2019
One of the best
I tried this product in a mall and must say that it has one of the best fragrances...
16-09-2019
Fragnance is good
16-11-2018
Fregnance is good
Its fregnance is awsome and mild It gives fresh feeling
14-09-2018
Odour is fantastic
07-09-2020
i want to try this product because i love deodrants and perfumes so can you give this to me so that i can use it
11-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried Nivea Body Deodorizer, Fresh Lily and Sandal. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
24-07-2019
I would like to used this and give a review of it. I have heard that it gives a pleasant smell after applying.
25-09-2018
Lilly and sandlewood in Nivea Deodorizer.i am waitng for it.not tried yet.plz sand me a sample.review after using it.