4.7 5 0 68 68 Nivea Coloron Crayon is effective in keeping the lips hydrated and moisturized. It can heal the chapped and dry lips and makes the lips soft and look healthy .
Nivea Coloron Crayon

23-10-2020
Superb product
has a mild fragrance which will appeal to all.the texture and formula feel very smooth and soft and it melts on the lips, feels extremely moisturizing. It's not too glossy or too slippery, but it feels soft and buttery on the lips, glides effortlessly.
01-10-2020
Wow
Just wow product.. you reall loved when u start using it.. lips are so soft after use
12-03-2020
Superb brand
Nice for chapped lips easy to apply and carry great brand
02-01-2020
Lip crayon
Nivea as a brand is great. This crayon is very moisturizing and doesn't chap the lips like any other brand ones. Love it
22-12-2019
Lip therapy
This is a lip therapy for chapped and dried lips.it keeps lips hydrated and soft. Perfect for winter. it is a colored lip balm so we can use it as a lip color. The color is nice.
16-12-2019
Lip balm with tint
The tint is so good, it keeps you off lipstick. carry this lip balm anywhere and you will have good lips. Must have for winter
10-12-2019
Nivea crayon
Its best lip balm I like it . Pretty packaging. Beautiful coral pink color. AWesome pigmented for a lip balm/crayon. Soft melti texture easily on the lips. Non-patchy, non-sticky, non-slippery. Softness lasts for around 3 to 4 hours.
08-11-2019
Good lip balm
It helps with chapped lips. It has a good frangrance. I recommend it.
10-10-2019
Best nivea balm
Its best lip balm I like it . I always use this balmPretty packaging. Beautiful coral pink color. Well pigmented for a lip balm/crayon. Soft and melting texture glides easily on the lips. Non-patchy, non-sticky, non-slippery texture. Provides a tinted healthy finish. Heals dryness. Keeps lips smooth and soft. Good for winter days. Color stays long without meal. Softness lasts for around 4 to 5 hours.
09-10-2019
Soft lips
I love nivea lip balm .It make lips healthy and soft.it looks natural on lip it is very good and best product.
30-09-2019
Soft lips
I tried this product I loved it . it moisturised lips And heal chapped lips and very affordable I recommended to all my frnds n viewers.
05-09-2019
Owsom in protecting lips
ek bar achcha product nahin man ki taraf se good for our lips
18-08-2019
Best balm
I have tried a lot of products for lips but have mixed feelings. Then I bought Nivea lip balm it is totally different from others.it take care our our lips quite perfectly.it makes lips shining and smooth..
11-08-2019
I love nivea balm
I love nivea balm. A very good and best product . Nivea balm narious the lip every time.i use nivea lip balm a very good product .
10-08-2019
Lip balm
It provides moisturizer to lips. Its gives a cute and natural look n I love the colour of it.