4.3 5 0 13 13 Nivea Micellair Skin Breathe Micellar Water gently lifts all traces of stubborn waterpoof make-up, quickly and effectively, - leaving nothing but cleansed and cared for skin.
Nivea Micellair Skin Breathe Micellar Water

04-01-2020
Doesnt irritates the skin
Good for removing makeup, without upsetting the skin. It can be used daily.
26-12-2018
Nice product
Nice product... Very effective ...superrrrr... I love it... I'll recommend this to my friends.... Thanks Nivea
17-12-2018
Nivea
The Nivea micellar water is the very good and best product for one whose skin is very dry and non lustrous. It is very easy to apply and really gives the best results.
18-12-2019
Hi, i have not tried Nivea Micellair Skin Breathe Micellar Water. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
19-07-2019
This miscellar water by Nivea cleanses deep providing skin a refreshing look and leaving no pacts of any makeup.
10-04-2019
I use home made makeup remover like oil & milk but time was not giving good results & not fast so pls send me the sample of this
04-02-2019
Send me dis product..Nivea’s all products are awesome ..I want to use dis
09-01-2019
Have not tried this product yet plz send sample for home use
06-01-2019
Would like to try it and review. Please send me the sample
17-12-2018
Have not tried this product yet though seen a lot of ads abt it..
15-12-2018
I want to try the product and use it so that i can figure out difference from normal cleanser And then I will review your product
10-12-2018
I want to try this product for give it support.if I can test your product after all I can say something about it
05-12-2018