NIVEA Naturally Good Deodorant Roll On

4.7 5 0 14 14 Nivea naturally good range of deodorants and roll on contain 95% ingredients of natural origin, and 5% essential ingredients for formula stability, protection and safety. It gives natural freshness all day long by protecting odour.
NIVEA Naturally Good Deodorant Roll On

04-09-2021
Really helps with brutal sweat
This has really helped me get through tough work days without foul smell
30-08-2021
Roll on
Very soft smell And it cleans the whole part How I applied
17-08-2021
Freshness
This deo has a mild smell in it which is fascinating and it doesnt causes any irritation on the skin easy to apply
14-08-2021
Love rollon
It's amazing roll on. I love to use this rollon on daily. It has mesmerizing fragrance.
29-07-2021
Naturally Good
Its gives natural Freshness all day long with 24 hrs odour protection,95% of ingredients are natural origin with vegan formula
20-07-2021
The best so far
It is long lasting and alcohol free . Doesn't irritate underarms, very gentle and cool. Loving it so far
19-07-2021
Great lasting
I work in generally hot area where I sweat a lot. This Nivea deo lasts better than others and I like this more because it is little more natural than others as claimed by the company. And we trust Nivea brand from our childhood.
06-07-2021
It is very good
I live the smell and it makes me feel comfortable in sleevless also
05-07-2021
Recommended for summers
What I liked: 1. This product claims to be aluminium-free. I see that as a huge plus, since lost conventional anti-perspirants contain aluminium salts. 2. I love that many of the ingredients in this are obtained from natural sources. 3. I used this on freshly shaved underarms and there was no burning sensation or any irritation. This is super gentle on the skin. What I disliked: The fragrance. It has a strong melon-cucumber fragrance that lasts hours! Some people may like this, but I didn’t.
02-07-2021
Roll on
It so so so good... Its smell lovely. ...........
01-07-2021
Good product for summers
I'm using this product currently , it's really good , nice and mild fragrance . Makes your underarm fresh all day .
13-07-2021
I just want to try...I m normaly using nivea only .Eagerly waiting to try
04-07-2021
SOUNDS ITS VERY GOOD PLZ SEND SAMPLES FOR TRY AT HOME
01-07-2021
Hi, I have not tried NIVEA Naturally Good Deodorant Roll On. Please send me the sample will try and get back to you with feedback. Thank you