4.7 5 0 7 7 NIVEA Nourishing Lotion Body Milk with deep moisture serum. This rich and creamy formula with 2 times more almond oil deeply moisturizes and softens your dry skin. The lotion gives you deep miniaturization for up to 48 hours after a single application.
Nivea Nourishing Body Lotion

01-03-2020
Ok
I buy this product once and don't think to buy it again. It makes skin smooth but also dark and that is cons.
31-01-2020
best for winters
the lotion is not too thick or runny more like a creme based lotion it has the usual nivea fragrance. moistures skin for whole day applied once . you can apply in night to most dry parts of the body to make them soft in the morning.
02-01-2020
It is very nice
This is very best and beautiful products.😎😎😎😎🤘
27-11-2019
Nice produced
Best lotion by the great company love this product it makes my skin very healthy and beautiful it's creamy ness is my love improvement is not require I recommend it to everyone with love.
28-08-2019
Best body lotion
This is really good for winter season I loved all the products from nivea ,want to try the sample
19-08-2019
Wow
17-08-2019
soft
nivea products aree soo gentle and soft onskin. it is totally nourishing ur skin and also hydrated it.
11-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried Nivea Nourishing Body Lotion. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
27-08-2019
This rich and creamy formula with Hydra IQ and Natural Minerals effectively moisturizes to perceptibly reduce the roughness of your dry skin.