5 5 0 7 7 Indulge in the goodness of natural oils in a fast absorbing lotion with the new NIVEA Oil In Lotion Rose & Argan Oil. The precious natural ingredients and caring oils are blended into a unique lotion that gets quickly absorbed into the skin. The natural oils give you moisturized skin for up to 24 hours with a floral Rose fragrance.
Nivea Oil In Lotion Rose & Argan Oil

21-08-2020
Excellent product
This is really very nature product. I like this and I’m using every day And better result for my skin
10-08-2020
Excellent
Amazing product. Good result you should have to try this and see the result. Jst awesome
04-02-2020
Nivea
Nivea is already known for it's best products and especially the lotion it sold are the best. Although they are a bit costly but quality is good.
07-10-2019
Best lotion for my body
Best lotion by company love this product it makes my skin very healthy and beautiful it's creamy ness is my love improvement is not require I recommend it to everyone with love.
17-09-2019
Best
It is good fragrance I use this boby lotion Every day.
19-08-2019
22-07-2019
Amazing!1
I have used this new body lotion by Nivea with Argan oil and this is really amazing. It makes the skin soft and smooth and retains the moisture for a long time. Smells delicious and not heavy on the skin...just right!!..Good for my dry skin..!!
11-10-2019
I saw reviews on tis Nivea body lotion... most of them said lik keeps skin moisturized... I'm willing to try tis product..can u plzz send me tis product