4.8 5 0 109 109 Nutella is a quick, easy way to bring a smile to the breakfast table. Spread it on warm toast, bananas, pancakes, waffles…it’s up to you. And you can feel good knowing it’s made with quality ingredients like roasted hazelnuts and cocoa. No wonder The Original Hazelnut Spread is a favorite all over the world and your weekend deserves Nutella.
Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread

30-01-2021
AWESOME
This chocolate spread is my all time favourite .I would recommend it to all age groups.It has a super creamy chocolate flavour . It is the best in market .
07-01-2021
Can't say No
I cand stop eating this. I am a huge fan of hazelnut taste. It just soothes your soul.
06-12-2020
Yummy in tummy 😋
Mostly I used to make sweets , shakes and cakes . But I love Nutella's parantha .
05-12-2020
Excellent
It's superb. Taste is amazing and uses with bread. We can't make it as an additional ingredient for shake or desserts. Everybody loves it.
03-12-2020
best option for choclate lover
19-10-2020
Buttery chocolate flavoured
A buttery chocolate flavoured paste is everything that a chocolate lover ask for. This bittersweet spread is good choice for both kids and adults are likely to enjoy the chocolate flavours.
19-10-2020
Nutella is love
Nutella is my go to snack...it satisfies all my chocolate cravings... Nutella bread is my favourite breakfast..love love Nutella
25-09-2020
Chocolate
I just love the taste of Nutella we can incorporate it with anything you want and enjoy it's taste
14-09-2020
Wonderful, Awesome product . Everyone should try it
Yes I have use it and after using I can say that The unique taste of Nutella hazelnut spread continues to come from the combination of roasted hazelnuts, skim milk and a hint of cocoa. In addition, Nutella has no artificial colors or preservatives. I will advise to taste it once. You will become fan of it
10-09-2020
Good taste
The nutty taste of the spread is really good. It goes well with the choco flavour.
09-09-2020
Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
The best chocolate spread I ever eaten ! The thickness is good! Has the taste of hazelnut and cocoa ! Packaging is super fine.
06-09-2020
Thickly amazing
+ve points: Packaging, thickness, aroma, not much sweet. A thing that I've noticed is that the one that is shipped from Poland is comparatively tastier than the one coming from Turkey.
01-09-2020
Good taste and i use for my breakfast , evening snacks and when i little hunger tgen use in my chapaties.
01-09-2020
After using buy again and again
We can use this on bread chapati when we are too hungry if u are eating any ice cream top it with this nutella .Guys plz buy and use it u also brought it again
29-08-2020
About the product
I often used this product in my chocolate recepies. This is genuinely very good .