4.8 5 0 46 46 Nutella is a quick, easy way to bring a smile to the breakfast table. Spread it on warm toast, bananas, pancakes, waffles…it’s up to you. And you can feel good knowing it’s made with quality ingredients like roasted hazelnuts and cocoa. No wonder The Original Hazelnut Spread is a favorite all over the world and your weekend deserves Nutella.
Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread

09-07-2020
My forever love!!
I just love it.i have it with everything.buttered toast,chappati,just take a spoonful and enjoy it as such. My fridge always has a bottle of it. Cocoa is good for health and the goodness of toasted hazelnuts makes it irresistible.
06-07-2020
yummy
yummy goodiness with loads of chocolate and hazelnut make a wholesome breakfast!! the spread is delicious and makes it a perfect recipe for the meal.
05-07-2020
Best chocolate spread ! So tasty and delicious ! Can be eaten in many ways♥️♥️♥️
03-07-2020
Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
Amazing flavour. Can be eaten with chapatis, bread, toast and almost anything. I loved adding it in milkshake to give an extra flavour.
02-07-2020
Yummy spread
It is one of the brand on which I can rely. It's all flavours are good but chocolate spread is favourite one of my children. Now I don't have any tension if they don't eat properly because I got good option.
01-07-2020
Yummies!
Chocolate spread which everyone loves. Goes best with milk, bread, cake making and what not! Can eat raw as well. Tastes best.
25-06-2020
Who doesn't love it!
From kids to adult and health industry this one product is found everywhere. The star ingredient is ofcourse the chocolate but the nuts in it gives the guilt free experience. Tastes best nothing stands any near to it in comparison. The other products in the same category gets lumpy or no where near to tthe taste of Nutella 😋. My absolute favourite and so is everybody else's too.
Well known Gem.
Amazing taste with amazing quality. A must buy product.
Excellent taste and texture
23-06-2020
Most used spread in the house.
Recently bought this product. Its a perfect thing to use with multigrain bread. perfectly goes with my midnight hunger snacks. Not a big fan of sweet but this is the mandate in my kitchen now.
nice
Very nice and energetic my kid every morning she want becase she tomuch like the taste
22-06-2020
Very good
Not only kids but its favourite of every age. It enhances the taste of fruits or any desert.
20-06-2020
Must try
Kids live to have it wid breads as snacks or in milk.. they njoy da taste
19-06-2020
nutella
I also love the nutella products and this product is just awesome and i like the most about this is its chocolate flavour which the children would also like. pls provide me with he sample.
15-06-2020
Best product
i love this product.I love the taste of this product and i usually eat and also use while making banana shake.Its give a good flavour in it.