Nutritatva Nutty Mango Nutrition Bar

5 5 0 6 6 Nutritatva's Philosophy is that nature, with its abundant offerings, is the best custodian of our health. The products are great in taste, with no added colours or preservatives. Infused with flavourful spices & condiments they are minimally processed & hygienically packed to ensure that natural goodness of ingredients remains intact. This energy bar is bestowed upon all of us bliss from the king of fruits "Alphonso Mango". Boost your immune system with all natural flavours which liquesce in your mouth to bring a squish of nutriment on the go.
Nutritatva Nutty Mango Nutrition Bar

03-04-2021
Excellent
11-01-2021
Hi, I have not received Nutritatva Nutty Mango Nutrition Bar. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
01-01-2021
I would love to try this product but it is not available in my near area
06-12-2020
really looking for this type of mango Flavored bar for a good snack after my Gym workout. please send a sample so that i can review the product.
05-12-2020
I love mango flavoured things, I would love to try this bar, I am always confused about post and pre workout meals , and this seems perfect for both. Would love to try this if given a chance
04-12-2020
Seeing dis new nutritional bar now only... If I get a trial of dis nutritional bar definitely I will recommend to my friends and family members....