3.5 5 0 16 16 Oral-B PRO-HEALTH
Oral-B PRO-HEALTH

11-02-2020
Trustworthy
Oral-B....the most trusted Brand. This was too good to take such kind of products. . I have used the almost same Toothpaste before So I think that this will also same as the previous one was.... I will recommend you Guys this Best of luck. .....
09-12-2019
Oral b pro
It's a very good toothpaste very good for teeth & it's also from world's best brand for teeth oral b
06-07-2014
I have been using this since last fifteen days. Feeling really good, something is different from the regular mint flavour of all other brands.
11-06-2014
Best toothpaste ever My family was using pepsodent from almost a decade switched to ORAL-B .
24-11-2013
Nice and gentle product.i try this product Oral-B always been good dental product.
18-09-2013
i want to try oral b can you please send me trial pack
01-09-2013
I want to try this sample and hope this will be good product .
29-08-2013
I don`t think it lives upto the claim. The taste is also not likeable
28-08-2013
a best product in this categorya must try
28-08-2013
Product is ultimate and everybody have to use this.
28-08-2013
i have tried this product and would recommend it
28-08-2013
it is good. not much lather but good for sensitive teeth
28-08-2013
I have used oral-b pro healt the past is very nice to use. its really product our teeth.
15-08-2013
plz give me sample this product ,i have idea this product so you s end me sample them i like of your cromo effect you know?please add your comments about oral-b pro-health here.
13-08-2013
this is good product. i use the is product.