4.6 5 0 68 68 Organic Harvest, an organic beauty brand has launched a new range of lip balms named Organic Harvest Organic Lips. s.
Organic Harvest Organic Lips

02-11-2020
Flavoursome and moisturizing
I just used it only about one week and it shows very good results..after using this my lips feels so soft and smooth..and it hv a very unique flavour..i love this product and would love to recommend it..
20-10-2020
fruity flavored
Looks really stunning i haven't tried it yet but after reading the reviews and after seeing that how happy every body is after using this lip balm i am definitely going to buy this lip balm soon and try it i am pretty excited Renuka
01-07-2020
Very moisturising and hydrating
I have extremely dry lips and this lipbalm is very moisturising. It glides smoothly and moisturize the lips for a long time. I have used their pomegranate and strawberry variety .
10-11-2017
This is amazing fruits flavored lip balm for upcoming winter, i like the pack of this balm very unique hebal balm with a goodness of herbals 👍👍
03-02-2016
after trying green apple lip balm I can say that this product really works wonders on your lips. just a small amount gives you soft and supple lips. plus being non tinted it enhances the natural look of the lips. i really recommend this product.
15-01-2016
A good product to use. Leave lips soft and wet after application.
09-01-2016
these keeps lips soft and loved it and it takes care of lips in winter well
07-01-2016
My Spouse as used this.She is very happy and amazed for the suppleness and its capacity to keep your lips wet for a long time.
07-01-2016
A very good and natural product.very good result .effective and long lasting.recommend to all.
06-01-2016
ORGANIC HARVEST ORGANIC LIPS is good lip bam for any age person. No adverse effects on lips good moisturizer for lips.....
07-05-2020
I would like to try the product. As it says its organic why not to give it a try
19-01-2019
Please send samples of this so that I will come to know about this
11-05-2017
I want to use as it doesn't have any adverse effects so I'm waiting for it
09-03-2017
I want to try. Organic is always the best and I want to see if this one lives up to the expectations. Chapped dry lips is a problem for me to I usually get a lot of lip balms.
22-01-2017
I always prefer using organic products...please send me a sample of this to know how effectively it works so that I can continue using it and referring it to others...thanks