4.6 5 0 85 85 The new Pantene advanced hair fall solution long black shampoo combines the age-old anti-hair fall secret of fermented rice water with the revolutionary science of pro-v formula. It strengthens* your hair from root to tip and reduces hair fall** for more open hair days. This formula restores hair's true black radiance and shine. The new Pantene advanced hair fall solution also provides protection against hair breakage and styling damage.

19-10-2019
Good shampoo
It is a good hair conditioning shampoo. I used it and prefered to our friends.
11-10-2019
Lifesaver
This shampoo has been a life saver when I was having hair fall due to pregnancy. Hair fall stopped gradually
10-10-2019
Smooth and lasts for whole day
It madey hair silky After using it I don't need to use conditioner Makes hair silky
10-10-2019
Good effect but doesn't last long...
Smell is good, reduces hair fall, but not strong results... Hair becomes bit dry...
08-10-2019
Good product but not for all hair type
In my case, Pantene shampoo is good for thick hair rather then thin hair as this shampoo makes thick hair soft to style them easily.
06-10-2019
On d top
On The Top Pantene is a brand to be trusted for its top class product as well as quality oriented products. The haircare shampoo is very much appreciable product and it really helped me to get rid of my almost hair problems. My hairs were full of split ends as well as they were very fuzzy. The shampoo helped me a lot and my hairs are smooth now and goodbye to hair issues like that. To my experience it reduced my hairfall too and split ends issue is also getting lesser now. Good Product According to my opinion.
05-10-2019
Good Product
I like using it though not for long periods which means it just makes my hair frizzy, not suitable for thin and curly hair.
04-10-2019
Very nice product my hair has become smooth and shinny
Very superp product and I have a very good smooth and shin y hair
03-10-2019
Mast quality
Best sempu India's no 1 brand bahut aache silki bar Kar deta and best price Best quality hamara no 1 brand
03-10-2019
I need this
Thanks again and I hope to see everyone again and again I apologise I didn't know if you were able to get the money to you and your family a very happy and prosperous New year to you and your
Pantene advanced shampoo
Quit amazing results just after few washes_smell is amazing and minimize the hair fall instantly...very effective!!!
02-10-2019
A good to product for hair
The shampoo is very helpful from the problem of hairfall,because i personally used it. It make your hair shine,also you don't need to wash your hair everyday. I would recommend you to use that product ones.
02-10-2019
This is better than others shampoo
This is really amazing results of my hair fall.. So it's good for hair
02-10-2019
good product for prevention of hair fall
actually i have personally used this product.it is good and useful product for hair, it is helpful for resist hairfall, gave shine to hair.it protect your hair against future damage and to give your hair the health, strength and shine it needs.so i personally advised to everyone to use this product.
No dandruff
After applying this my hair dandruff mostly have been gone now also I am using this product ...