4.6 5 0 86 86 The new Pantene advanced hair fall solution long black shampoo combines the age-old anti-hair fall secret of fermented rice water with the revolutionary science of pro-v formula. It strengthens* your hair from root to tip and reduces hair fall** for more open hair days. This formula restores hair's true black radiance and shine. The new Pantene advanced hair fall solution also provides protection against hair breakage and styling damage.
Pantene Advanced Hair Fall Solution Long Black Shampoo

01-03-2020
Excellent
Product is good.very good to use for daily purpose
24-02-2020
PANTENE SHAMPOO ANTI HAIRFALL
IT CLEANSES HAIR VERY WELL. SO THAT SCALP LOOK CLEAN..IT LEADS TO STOP HAIRFALL..FOR OILY SCALP..BUT NOT STOP MAJOR HAIRFALL..IT MAKE HAIR SOFT..IF YOU USE CONDTIONER ALSO..GOOD IN SUMMER FOR DRY SCALP. LIITLE AMOUNT IS ENOUGH..DNT USE ANY SHAMPOO DIRECTLY ON SCALP..MIX WITH AND USE IT..
21-02-2020
Hair protector
I using this product. It's very good It control hair fall dandruff problem in month. I use this weekly once. It's give me a good result for hair falling
16-02-2020
Must try
I have been using it from past 3 years and seriously it does what it is meant for , hair fall has decreased drastically i would recommend this to everyone who are facing issues with hair fall
24-01-2020
Best product for hair care
Its gud for health of hair.it keeps your hair healthy and smooth.
23-01-2020
Daily shampoo
Hi, Pantene shampoos have been staples in India and have been used for many years now. Pantene suits best for Indian weather and hair type. All its types are good. You can select whichever suits you best, based on your hair type.
21-11-2019
This is the best.
I am using this product.it is very good.My hair is shining,and my dandrof is gone.so i am very happy.
05-11-2019
I am used last 1year ago. This is make shiny hair. This make hair silky on 5 days. This my best product
01-11-2019
ठीक है शैंपू बहुत अच्छा है
उसने मेरे बालों को बहुत अच्छा बनाया और त्वचा के लिए क्योंकि हमें बहुत अच्छा लगता है उसका अंदर का कलर और इसकी महक खुशबू इसने मेरे शरीर को बहुत अच्छा बनाया हां यह बहुत अच्छा प्रोडक्ट है
26-10-2019
Shampoo
Highly recommended as soon as you use it, you can feel the difference it makes u hair silky smooth
22-10-2019
Not worthy
this doesn't suits my hair, the hair fall increased and it's get more dry even using with conditioner
19-10-2019
Good shampoo
It is a good hair conditioning shampoo. I used it and prefered to our friends.
11-10-2019
Lifesaver
This shampoo has been a life saver when I was having hair fall due to pregnancy. Hair fall stopped gradually
10-10-2019
Smooth and lasts for whole day
It madey hair silky After using it I don't need to use conditioner Makes hair silky
10-10-2019
Good effect but doesn't last long...
Smell is good, reduces hair fall, but not strong results... Hair becomes bit dry...