4.5 5 0 22 22 Get deeply moisturized and glowing skin with Parachute Advansed Body Oil. Enriched with the goodness of olive oil and almond oil, this ultra-nourishing body oil goes 10 layers deep into your skin and moisturizes it from within, making it glow. Especially crafted to treat dry, rough skin. Suitable for body massage and for daily use as body oil for moisturization. This quick absorbing body oil has a light, non-greasy texture that nourishes and softens your skin without leaving behind any residue or stains on clothes.
Parachute Advansed Olive & Almond Body Oil

13-09-2020
Hi, I have not tried Parachute Advansed Olive & Almond Body Oil. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
11-09-2020
The product was looking super cool.... I think as by using it, also it makes you feel so... Good.. So, Im gonna definitely try this product...so you guys also use this and prefer..
10-09-2020
I never heard about this product if you have a sample provide us
07-09-2020
Kindly send me a sample of this Parachute Advansed Olive & Almond Body Oil for trial and review. Thanks
07-09-2020
This product sounds really nice and since its from parachute I would love to try this. Can I get it?
06-09-2020
I like to use this product. I am searching body oil. And I think it is best oil
04-09-2020
I want to try this product and I think it is a good product because it is from Parachute company it is enriched with olive oil so it is really helps for the dry skin and it moisturize the skin please give me this product