5 5 0 21 21 Vaseline Derma Care Itch Relief Skin Protectant Cream is Hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive skin and Fragrance free. The 100 percent organic cotton, biodegradable sanitary pads are made entirely of bamboo fiber along with organic cotton. The organic cotton is grown through a natural process without the use of any chemicals or fertilizer’s to ensure your direct contact with the pad is safe and secure.

01-12-2019
Pee safe saniter
Pee safe saniter pads use for sutable sesitive and care our skin,and good fragrance.
30-11-2019
Well known brand
I have heard about it so much on the internet so i end up using it last month when i got my periods.trust me it worked well and i was so happy and comfortable with the feel of it.you should try it as it is very soft.
Happy
Pee save good pads fully natural and Cotton and recommended everyone
23-11-2019
Felt good
I tried once. A friend of mine use this biodegradable product so from her i got to know about this product and she told me about all of its benefits and gave me one to try so i did try this and seriously loved it. I'd like to try again this and I'd like to recommend to all of my friends.
22-11-2019
Best product
No rashes not smelly worth using for hassle free period very good
18-11-2019
Feel safe and comfortable
I was used last month.. Natural organic product..Pads are very soft.. feel very comfortable..safe that days
14-11-2019
safe and soft
09-12-2019
Please provide me this product. I would love to try it. It seems this is very safe
01-12-2019
Would like to use this biodegradable sanitary pads since we don't have incinerator. Save environment.
29-11-2019
But want to try it as really sensitive at this time and need something that is hygenic and safe also
28-11-2019
Very important product daily use daily need it require original organic and 100% safe for us...
28-11-2019
I really want to try this product please send sample thanks
26-11-2019
undefined
This product is very attractive.I want to use it.So please send it to my adress.
26-11-2019
Never seen this product in market so please send me samples of this product
24-11-2019
Want to try . Hear about it much on Facebook, if it is not harmful on skin and not on environment what should we want