PepsiCo- Smart50

4.6 5 0 20 20 The air popped, ready-to-eat snack is made from 100% whole grain popcorn and contains 50 calories or fewer per cup. Flavors include sea salt and white cheddar.
PepsiCo- Smart50

29-07-2020
100% Recommend
Definitely try this product you will be satisfied than any other products you may previously used. I strongly recommend this product for you. Try this and I am sure you will recommend this to others
03-04-2020
Main purpose to give full rating is because it's too healthy which even keeps you fit. I also recommended it to my family members and friends.
28-02-2020
Good
I love the taste I'll recommend this product to everyone
27-02-2020
Nice Product
This product is better than any other same kind of product.. Its taste good. I like its freshness.
27-02-2020
aws
good tatse awsm look best taste gesture....chduyhwehuEUHF77dyqwhdjhusoahsahfhweiohhsdfhhsd7ffuawefiugwetgqiohfuwgfew4ff3eeqhpuh5w4dqisuwkuugugfugffudufihfudwhfuhuhuhuihddishduhfhu
25-02-2020
Nyc one
21-02-2020
Nice
It nice flavour, good and. Tasty. I will recommend it in my friend circle and close one
20-02-2020
Nice
Very Nice Product and Flavor is amazing. All Should Have to try it at once
17-02-2020
nice
ready-to-eat snack is made from 100% whole grain popcorn and contains 50 calories or fewer per cup. Flavors include sea salt and white cheddar. i have not tried smart food smart 50. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
09-02-2020
Yummy snack
This is really good and even have flavour u can enjoy with ur friend or siblings during the snacks time
08-02-2020
Superb for eat and crunchy for test also
Mind-blowing for 2 mineat product which can made easy in two minute for eat.test is speerious for child also.company should take little quantity so that anyone can buy this as a trial also.
10-11-2020
Haven't tried this yet, please send me the sample to taste and give the valuable feedback.
29-02-2020
I don't try this yet but I want to try this bcoz PepsiCo is brand
28-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried PepsiCo- Smart50 popcorn. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback
25-02-2020
Very good product. Really appreciate the work done behind it.