3.5 5 0 10 10 Pepsodent Expert Protection Pro-Sensitive Relief & Repairs.Pepsodent Pro-Sensitive is the only toothpaste in India with a combination of Hydroxyapatite, Zinc Citrate and Potassium Citrate, clinically proven to provide rapid relief and give prolonged protection from dentine hypersensitivity.
Pepsodent Expert Protection Pro-Sensitive

11-02-2020
Trustworthy
PEPSUDENT. ...is the most trusted Brand. .. I have used the almost same Toothpaste before So I think that these are all well and truly a bit of an old teste I will recommend you Guys this Best of luck. ...
14-09-2019
Iska thoda kis type ka hai
Iska test thoda karwahat ke jaisa hai aur is per Mukhi acchi Safai hoti hai badhiya product hai aap hamen sample ke roop mein main Dena chahe to hamen badi Khushi hogi
06-10-2014
gives relief from sensitivity to a large extent. worth trying toothpaste
18-09-2014
we are using this for a long time now.. i am satisfied fully
01-09-2014
Pepsodent Expert Protection Pro-Sensitive it is a good brand, i want to try this product, please give me a free sample
11-06-2014
i have ordered many samples for on on try n buy of this product it would be be 5-6.
28-11-2013
Very very effective = sensitive relief.Thanks for the products like this newly discovered for peoples.
24-11-2013
Really superb! and help of tighten my gems.So good!
11-11-2013
I have tried it it is good product. not it is costly to use daily
02-11-2013
very good and effective on teeth.please s end me the sample please.
11-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried Pepsodent Expert Protection Pro-Sensitive. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
20-09-2018
I would like to try this product. So please send me free samples for trial. Thank you
07-09-2018
Sensitivity teeth.. super. I'm ready to try this Pepsodent product.. please send samples,after tried I will give honest good or bad reviews.
06-09-2018
I would like to try this product. If possible Please send sample, after tried I will give honest good or bad reviews.
13-03-2018
Pepsodent is very popular band but did not tried this product send me sample