4.5 5 0 46 46 The all new Pepsodent Germicheck, now with our best ever flavour. 12 hour germicheck just got tastier! Share your review on Pepsodent Germi Check (Best Ever Taste)
Pepsodent Germi Check ( Best Ever Flavor)

11-09-2020
Good one.Should try this once
After using I can say that Pepsodent Toothpaste is a reliable product that promises you for the best treatment if you use it regularly. Its antibacterial property has made it more effective in making the gums and teeth stronger. Effective Triclosan, fluoride and zinc citrate makes this toothpaste more effective to enhance the health of your gum as well as teeth. I will advise to use it
10-11-2019
President germicheck
Good one, not very sting, favour and taste is nice
10-10-2019
Pepsodent Germi Check Toothpaste
Pepsodent Germi Check Toothpaste, is not too strong n not too light comforting us in daily use for brushing our teeth the way we want,once you are comfortable with the product no need to change is my motto!!
03-02-2017
I have been using Pepsodent since i was a kid. since it is a know brand and already a user of band. Like to even use the new upcoming product.
30-12-2016
Great Product. Kids liked it. Fresh feeling lasts 30-40 mins... amazingly superb product.
25-03-2016
17-03-2016
Its got a peppermintish type of taste and the packing says "with our best ever flavour".Anyways Pepsodent has always been around offering 12 hour protection.What else can you want from your toothpaste?
15-03-2016
Its flavour is so fresh , I sometimes brush thrice in a day just for the afterfeel of this product. Its keeps me fresh and fragrant the entire day. They should totally launch a mouthwash for this flavour. Must buy
14-03-2016
This is a great product. Even kids love the taste and it is easy to make them brush.
14-03-2016
It has a great taste and leaves a refreshing power for long time.
14-03-2016
I had used the pepsodent earlier but the taste was not as good as compared to the new one really its taste it very good
14-03-2016
I was very reluctant to change brands but Pepsodents new toothpaste's ad and look compelled me to do so. My kids were also bored with the normal menthol filled flavor. Tried this new flavor and it was simply 'lovely' my kids wait to brush their teeth now. Thank you pepsodent!
14-03-2016
It has got great taste & leaves refreshing effect after using it, I will continue using Pepsodent Germi Check (New Flavor)
14-03-2016
Pepsodent New flavor is vry nice. Now hassle free brushing by my son as he likes d taste a lot so now no more buying of 2 paste thanks pepsodent
13-03-2016
I always trust pepsodent.this is excilant product.my kids like its flavor. pepsodent kids ke hatho me dekar me bhi tention free ho jaati hu.