Plix Skin Glow

4.3 5 0 18 18 Plix Olena’s Glutathione Skin Glow is a powerful antioxidant that clears out your skin, delays the signs of aging and fights free radicals. It is a rich blend of Vitamin E, Aloe, Acai, Blueberry & Vitamin C; all essential ingredients for the most effective skincare routine. Glutathione: A powerful antioxidant that helps lighten dark spots, hyperpigmentation and other uneven areas. Vitamin C: Helps in producing collagen and elastin that improve skin elasticity. Vitamin E: Helps with acne scarring, signs of aging and hyperpigmentation.
Plix Skin Glow

26-08-2021
Worth it
Its make my skin glowing pink I want this always with me now within some days giving me good results omg I can't believe guys plz try this once time I swear you will buy again & again
31-07-2021
Nice product for face
Good for your face clean and moisturizer
25-07-2021
Awasome
It really works I don't know how it works I really happy of this products
21-07-2021
Awesome product
It was very effective and good results..
08-07-2021
Very effective product.
This product is really effective and very tasty.
05-07-2021
Skin Become Glowy
A rich blend of vitamin E, aloe, acai, blueberry and vitamin C, it includes all essential ingredients for the most effective skincare routine. From the age of 20, our bodies produce 1% less collagen every year, and glutathione helps boost collagen peptides in your body naturally. Vitamin C helps increase collagen and hyaluronic acid production which gives skin elasticity, hydration and increases skin water content.
03-07-2021
Best for Collagen boost
I love this product so much. It helps improve the collagen in skin. It has glutothione in it which is very useful. It faded my dark spots on face. Yes i will recommend it to my friends.
31-07-2021
undefined
I have not use these products ever but the product is looking so effictive for those who want a glowing skin.I want a sample of this product
28-07-2021
I loved .It has glutothione in it which is very useful. It faded my dark spots on face. Yes i will recommend it to my friends.
27-07-2021
undefined
me ise use karna chahta hu muje lagta he ki ye bhut acha hoga
26-07-2021
I have not yet tried this product if I get a sample of it I wil try it and provide my honest review regarding this product and also encourage my friends and family to try this product
24-07-2021
I seriously wana try this products i see ths products ads on Instagram youtube daily n a good review aswell bt never tried it i got lots of pigmentation on my face so i really wnaa try this products please help me try this products thank you🙏
21-07-2021
Very good product.It makes skin glow and beautiful
17-07-2021
I have watched so many videos on social media about this product but didn't tried it . Wanted to give it a try and will share the review
14-07-2021
I heard positive response of this product. I eagerly waiting for the products to try. Send me trial pack of this product