Plum Bodylovin' Tropical Tango Hand Cream

5 5 0 13 13 An ultra-moisturizing cream that glides onto your hands like a dream! The non-greasy, lightweight creamy texture leaves your skin feeling’ nourished & smooth Contains oodles of rich shea butter, Brazil nut oil & sunflower oil for intense moisturization. Absorbs into skin quickly, leaving your hands and cuticles silky soft! Burst of fresh Watermelons & cantaloupes packed with nutrients keep your skin Happily healthy! A super “handy” size, perf for sliding’ into your bag! ;) Fruity, fresh & bold — fragrance so yummy, it’ll get you in a finger licking’ mood!
Plum Bodylovin' Tropical Tango Hand Cream

18-01-2021
Nice product
It's a good product and it moisturises my hand. It smoothens my hands and feels good. It protects my skin and it smells nice tto. Worthy product. I would recommend it for all my friends.
10-01-2021
About this product
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdrrrrr yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nnnnnnnnnnnnn iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeeeeee
07-01-2021
Awesome
Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
04-03-2021
I have used alot of products by plum and i really loved this brand and plum is really one of my favorite but never used this body butter by plum kindly send me this body butter and I will give genuine feedback
22-01-2021
I want to try this product. This must be a good one plz send me free samples
21-01-2021
Kindly provide me a sample of this, I want to try it, normal moisturizer not work well for my hands.
19-01-2021
I have not received . Please send me the sample will try and will provide feedback. Would love to test it and provide a positive and honest remark.
17-01-2021
Kindly send me this product so that I can honestly review how it worked out for me
17-01-2021
Am really interested in trying it out ..pls send me a sample so that I can give a review .
15-01-2021
This ultra mostourising cream is very nice for hand. It gives amazing results because of its silky smooth texture. Easily absorbs and gives hands like a dream. I am fond of it becoz of its ingredients.
14-01-2021
Haven't tried it myself but heard loads of great reviews on various online reviewers. They said it really made their hands soft and supple. And it has a very fruitful fragrance to it.
11-01-2021
Hi, I have not received Plum Bodylovin' Tropical Tango Hand Cream. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
06-01-2021
I am very much interested in this product . please send me a sample