5 5 0 23 23 Pollution Safe Anti-Pollution Face Mist protects the skin from impact of pollution, also helps undo the damage caused by pollution.

15-10-2019
Face
I want this product for my skin. Because everyday pollution it's allergies and pimples acne. So I would like to try this product. Please send samples after getting tried I will give honest reviews..... Everyone try it once......
08-02-2019
Face wash
Delhi 'sAir quality is too poor to live in. Air has toxic metabolites harmful for skin. So here is the savage anti pollution Face wash mist. Would love to receive this product
17-08-2019
It seems soo intresting .i really want to try this as i m a delhite . at morning i feels very fresh but when i come back home my face becomes realy very oily nd dirty due to pollution. soo yaa i badly need this.
19-06-2019
Now days pollution is every where and if I got this product for testing, definitely I want to use
18-04-2019
I want to use this product the. Share review with my friend
07-04-2019
I want to test the product as possible . I want to share with my friends and YouTube family ..I am YouTuber ..I want to unboxing this product in my channel ...plz send the product as fast as possible.
14-03-2019
This seems really interesting product. As i go out in pollution very much in need of this product. Please send sample so i can review it and check if its working or not
27-02-2019
This is very important to my skin. Because full of pollution in Chennai city.. I would like to try this product. If possible Please send samples quickly, after getting tried I will give honest reviews.
25-02-2019
This product is future equpment sale this product low price please and helpful for men
25-02-2019
It seems to be a good product which has great functioning and also it is necessity of daily life to have a product like this.
23-02-2019
My face has so much dell I want to try this please
18-02-2019
Hai I work in courier so ,my skin getting dark for pallution, plz I want to test this sample tnku
12-02-2019
I want this product. My skin also very bad because of city pollution..htc, please send this product samples quickly after tried I will give honest reviews.
12-02-2019
Need this for my husband..please send sample..thanks