4.6 5 0 37 37 With the expertise of pond’s, this body lotion is combined with exquisite and unique ingredients. Pond’s moisturizing lotion is formulated with the essence of roses to give your skin a happy and a radiant glow. This lotion is the answer to all your skin woes and troubles. With long - lasting fragrance, it promises to give you smooth and a fragrant skin. This body lotion will give your skin the pampering it deserves, even in the harsh winter conditions.
Pond's Juliet Rose Body Lotion

04-02-2020
Pond's
I am not so happy after using it because neither I like the consistency of the lotion nor the fragrance that much,it is good to those who love rose petal smell.
31-01-2020
well known brand with amazing product
ponds is known brand in our homes and this fragrance is so feminine will definitely recommend it to all my friends . prefect for winters for the moisturisation it provides, the lotion is not too thick or runny perfect consistency.
19-01-2020
So soft
Very smoothing and hydrates my skin in winters.its application is hard but moisturise skin
18-01-2020
Body lotion is best
Body lotion for skinActually best for skin in winter season Get dry,best solution,good quality product with a HEALTH friendly solution Actually mostly females use this product highly recommend
14-01-2020
Wonderful product
Bohut aasha prodict hai. May and family use this product.
Body lotion for skin
best for the winters
in winter's trust me ... nothing is batter other than this product
Smooth skin
fregrence is Very nice, makes skin soft and Mousturised
04-01-2020
Smooth and soft skin
The fregrence is Very nice, makes skin soft and Mousturised
29-12-2019
Nice
Smell good...absorp in your skin and work so well .must try...
29-12-2019
Extra smooth lotion
One of the best product to use. No matter you want to apply it in morning or night or maybe in between the freshness is just so much awakening that I feel so much refresh. Speaking of the smoothness it’s highly moisturized. Strongly recommend not a spoiler for sure 😋😋🎈
25-12-2019
Very nice product in Winter...
Great Product with great price. It feel very good feeling.
22-12-2019
Good moisturiser
My sister use this everyday and sometimes I also use this. Good moisturiser, but for me it will be good for summers. The smell is nice
20-12-2019
Moisture restored
I am using pond's products since my childhood.i rely on it's products blindly.I liked this product also as it restores moisture and keeps your body soft and healthy.in winter's whenever you feel dryness it is the best way to moist your skin.
20-12-2019
Ponds
excellent. very moisturizing. Smell is good. i would prefer again