4.6 5 0 38 38 With the expertise of pond’s, this body lotion is combined with exquisite and unique ingredients. Pond’s moisturizing lotion is formulated with the essence of roses to give your skin a happy and a radiant glow. This lotion is the answer to all your skin woes and troubles. With long - lasting fragrance, it promises to give you smooth and a fragrant skin. This body lotion will give your skin the pampering it deserves, even in the harsh winter conditions.
Pond's Juliet Rose Body Lotion

24-12-2019
Not tested but can trust ponds products,sure about their standard and quality of all their products
19-12-2019
Oho new one. i wanna try it.this seems quite good and fantastic.
12-12-2019
I have heard positive reviews regarding this product from my friends I want to try it but not able to find in my area could you send product for trial So it will be very helpfull for me to review this product. Thankyou 😍😍😍
11-12-2019
Again PONDS is the brand i m using since long the cream & lotions suits me very much , i m using ponds body lotion but not used this lotion yet . i want to try the product having goodness of rose in a brand i trust most. kindly send me a sample to test.
10-12-2019
Tried other products of the same brand but wanna try this
09-12-2019
Please send it to me .I want to try it myself because i want to give my skin soft and supple feelings.
09-12-2019
SOUNDS VERY GOOD PLZ SEND SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT..........
06-12-2019
Every one at my place are big fans of pond's, but we have not tried Pond's Juliet Rose Body Lotion.Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.