Ponds Light Moisturiser

4.8 5 0 63 63 Pond's light moisturiser is a light sensorial cream from Pond's for soft, moisturised skin with non-oily fresh glow. It is enriched with vitamin e which moisturises your skin from deep within. It contains glutamic acid which is an amino acid that is produced naturally in the human body, this helps to restore the moisture balance to keep the skin soft and smooth. Its lightweight formula absorbs into the skin instantly and makes it ideal for all year-round use. Loaded with vitamin b3 and vitamin c, this formula improves skin renewal process and restores skin’s barrier. It is clinically proven to give an even-toned, glowing skin which is non-oily. Sunscreen with SPF 15 protects the skin by effectively blocking uv rays.
Ponds Light Moisturiser

26-11-2021
Amazing product
It keep my skin moisturize and make my skin glow
06-09-2021
Loved it
Loved the fragrance and the texture of the cream it's not too heavy on the skin . Hydrates and moisturises skin keep it soft
03-06-2021
Non sticky
Very light moisturizer,after applying it feels so smooth and non sticky.good for normal skin
30-05-2021
Good moisturizer!!
I have used this product but I found little oily (normalskin). Packaging is good .Price is ok.long lasting moisturizer.
13-05-2021
excellent
This is so good product And it have best ingredients in it like glycerine and vitamin e which is so good for our skin glycerine help in moisturizing our skin and make our skin soft and glowing and vitamin e makes our skin radiant I loved this product must try it 👍👍
12-05-2021
Ponds is ponds
Undoubtedly the best moisturizer I've used till date. So light that it can't be felt when applied on the skin. Smells great, qorks great.
24-03-2021
Good one
Overall it is a good product. People who are looking under the budget may go for it and also good for all types of skin since its a light weight cream which is a non oily one. Also it contains Vitamin E and Glycerine which are good to skin in term of moisture.
23-02-2021
amazing
it is a amazing product. ..it is non greasy and keeps my skin so moistured. ....it has vitamin E and glycerine. ..keeps so moisturized and well its fragrance is dominating......but it lasts 4 to 5 hours....
04-01-2021
Excellent product
It's a very very good product that I have ever tried. It gives skin a nice texture and moisturized condition. Skin feels very soft after the application of the product. It lasts upto a total day.
19-12-2020
Awesome moisturizer
It's the awesome moisturizer... It's smell good... It keeps our skin active and good...it does not make our skin dry.. It smell great and overall is is awesome moisturizer you must try it
16-09-2020
Excellent cream
This cream is like a light moisturizer but not a night cream. Ponds have got another cream to be used as night cream. This cream is good to apply after bath and it is also non oily. This is very light & quick absorbing moisturizer very good for summer and autumn seasons. The fragrance is refreshingly superb & mild. It's more of a day cream you can apply before going out.
14-09-2020
It's a new cell product
I liked the smooth texture of the cream and it's suitable to my skin which is sensitive.
13-09-2020
Best moisturizer
Best moisturizer for oily skin and super affordable. However tub packaging is little unhygienic but u can use spatula for it. So overall best moisturizer . Can be used as base for makeup too
11-09-2020
best moisturizer for all skin types..
best moisturizer for all skin types....its also good for acne prone skin....and budget friendly too..
26-08-2020
Light moisturizer
This moisturizer is my one of the favorites. It moisturizes the skin without giving a stickiness feeling . Fragrance also good. I loved the product 😃 . I recommended to my friend also . Thank you.