4.6 5 0 24 24 Ponds Skin Fit Post Workout Cooldown Hydrating Gel is non-sticky & is effective in cooling down heat-activated skin & hydrates it as well. As you work out, the skin temperature goes up and pores open up as per natural process but if the skin doesn’t cool down soon enough then it is subject to aggressors like dirt, dust, pollutants that get into the skin through the pores which is not good for the skin.
Pond's Skin Fit Post Workout Cool down Hydrating Gel

19-01-2020
awsm
The best skin gel for oily skin it keeps your skin hydrating and mosturizing and it is very Affordable it is best for oily skin I recommend it to everyone should use this 😍,,😍😍Ponds Skin Fit Post Workout Cooldown Hydrating Gel is non-sticky & is effective in cooling down heat-activated skin & hydrates it as well. As you work out, ,
16-12-2019
Hydrates skin very well
04-12-2019
This product deserved 5 stars
I tried this product. skin feels so soft and hydrating..I think it's best option for all skin types.
02-12-2019
Good
Good for all type skin and soft to ruff skin, we akways use this products.
Pond's skin fit
Good product keep my skin hydrated all day every one should try it
It is good for skin
I have used it it makes my skin soft so all you use it
29-11-2019
Nice one
Its nice product, i will recommend to all of you please use it
28-11-2019
Gud product
I loved the product! It helps to keep the skin hydrated for a longer time
28-11-2019
I love this product... Very hydrating and refreshing
27-11-2019
Amazing Product
I loved the product! It helps to keep the skin hydrated for a longer time!
27-11-2019
Very impressive
This product is very effective and impressive. I am very happy to use it
26-11-2019
Nice
Very nice good quality best product very nice good item
25-11-2019
Best
It help body to make body fresh and healthy also and I'm procof
25-11-2019
Nice
Nice product for gym goers and very safe on skin too
07-01-2020
The best skin gel for oily skin it keeps your skin hydrating and mosturizing and it is very Affordable it is best for oily skin I recommend it to everyone should use this 😍😍😍