Popodax Ready-To-Eat Mini Appalam

4.8 5 0 32 32 A range of flavoured-ready-to-eat appalams Appalams now in your market with 3 new flavours 3 Flavours: Classic, Tomato & Chili and Sour Cream & Onion Availability : Will be launched in all stores and e-commerce.
Popodax Ready-To-Eat Mini Appalam

11-07-2020
amazing!
This is one of the best new products.When you are away from home and want to relish a home cooked meal. Having readymade appalam is a treat.I was surprised that the taste was so similar to ones homemade. Comes in different flavours too.Definately a big vote for this one. Even at home on a lazy day, when you arent motivated to deep fry papads in oil,you can grab a pack of these and your meal feels complete!
14-09-2019
Good
Very tasty no cooking process children likes more to eat
26-12-2018
Taste
Quality is good Taste of flavor is less And salt is little bit more
28-08-2018
Fusion of tradition and modern
I have tried the Popodax classic, Tomato and chilli flavor. For the price, the quantity and quality is top notch. Appalam is my favorite snack that I munch on at random intervals; Never did I ever think of trying it in a flavored form. Love the concept but it would be good to bring in more flavors since the idea already seems to be a hit amongst both the older generation and youngsters
22-08-2019
I want to try. Never heard about this product. where to buy this product?
21-08-2018
I don't know what appalam is, but would love to try these flavoured ones.
15-08-2018
Yummy flavours you have chosen for this product. Please share a sample for trial and review.
20-07-2018
Ready to eat.... Wanna try .... Something new .... Eagerly waiting
30-05-2018
I wm a working woman and ready to eat food really helps me saving time. Pl share a sample.
25-05-2018
I am crazy for APPALAM. I prefer to have APPALAM every day for lunch. Please send me the sample.
24-05-2018
Haven't tried till yet .so can't review it. Send it for trials, then I will give u reviews
17-05-2018
i have not tried this product.please send a sample then i will submit review
14-05-2018
We south indians are fond of appalam. Would like to try it. Thanks for the idea. please send the sample.
13-05-2018
I have not tried this product yet please provide me a sample and i will share unbiased review of this product.I have not tried this product please arrange me a sample of this product. Thank you !
12-05-2018
Ready to eat Appalams would be great to try out with curd rice and other masala rice items. Would like to try the sample and give feedback.