Prasuma Ready to Eat Momos

4.4 5 0 12 12 Prasuma has now launched ready-to-eat fresh and frozen momos that are an improved modern reinterpretation of the Original Himalayan Momos made with the finest ingredients using a fully automated Japanese Technology and world class packaging technology. For the Prasuma family, momos have been more than just a snack. Feasting on momos made with love and emotion has been a deep-seated tradition in the family making it not just a hearty meal but also a meal close to the heart.
Prasuma Ready to Eat Momos

25-07-2020
MOMO'S
PACKED FOOD CAN'T REPLACE THE ORIGINAL FOOD. BOTH FOOD HAS IT'S EQUALLY GOOD TASTY. BUT WITH THIS CHICKEN MOMO'S I AM HAPPY TO EAT. IT AM SATISFIED WITH THE FOOD.
24-05-2020
It is very tasty
compair to original momos the taste is ok .not that much tasty .but for working women this is isvery good easy to make and mess free.the packing also soo good.we can try once
28-01-2020
Just wow! I buy this every week. Lovely. I would recommend to everyone.
23-11-2019
Can be more good
Yes it is good but i think it should be more soft and filling must be more
14-11-2019
very tasty
05-09-2020
Wow...I never heard about this mom os recipe I never tried this,I am really exited to get this and want to try this
16-08-2020
i love momos Im not tried yet send me this product
26-03-2020
We love momos and we want to try use the same may be better
11-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried Prasuma Ready to Eat Momos. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
29-11-2019
Most favorite food ...where to get it churning in my stomach wanna just grab it...
16-11-2019
This is what every momo lover needs ....momos whenever they want... so these ready to eat momos will be a dream come true for momos lovers
14-11-2019
I reallllly want to try this bcz i love momojjjjjjjjj very much.. i am very happy by knowing that momoj also available in frogen packs now when i want i can eat it....plz tell me anyone where is it available?