4.6 5 0 7 7 Raw Pressery has launched cold-pressed almond milk in three variants - cacao, coffee and turmeric. Derived from almonds that are sourced directly from farms, it is 100 per cent lactose-free and vegan. It doesn’t contain sugar, preservatives, chemicals or colour.
Raw Pressery Almond Milk

26-04-2020
Good product
I love this product is very good for health 🙌 please try it and then belive in quality of the product. I like this product..
29-09-2019
Nice nicer nicest thing always recommend to get this product
21-03-2019
Tasty
Awesome milk it is very special for kids...... Because of its quality and ambience
23-02-2019
Tasty
Must try it. It tastes yumm 😋😋😋😋😋😋go guys buy it
22-11-2018
great product
Almond milk is a very healthy alternative to dairy. Infact, its is better than dairy. Added advantages for vegan and lactose intolerant people, this product is a must buy. Only drawback is the cost but I feel that you have to spend money in order to eat healthy.
04-10-2018
Costly, but good
Its Costly, but good.Healthy and tasty, good flavor options
25-04-2018
I absolutely loved the coffee almond milk. The consistency is a lot lesser than cow milk, as is to be expected. The milk tastes fresh and I loved the nutty flavour induced to the coffee. Highly recommend it for a healthy and vegan grab-and-go option for coffee lovers.
22-10-2018
I have never tried almond milk! Would like to give it a try! Pls send a sample!
20-09-2018
It seems to be tasty nd healthy..would like to try..pls send me trail sample.
21-08-2018
Have tried the juices but not the milk, send them soon.
15-08-2018
I have been looking for good almond milk since long. Please share a sample for trial to see if my hunt has come to an end. Would love to share review.
30-05-2018
send me i will try this and share my experience i really want this type of milk . waiting for your free sample
26-05-2018
Looks yummy yummy. please send me the sample would love to try and see if it suits my tummy so that I can include in our daily diet. Please send me the sample
25-05-2018
I'm tried many milk drinks.. I want to try this new product and I will review it...
15-05-2018
i have not tried this product yet kindly provide me a sample and i will review it.