Revitalift day cream

4.6 5 0 20 20 Fight these signs of aging with revitalift day cream. It moisturises and freshens skin to make it look smooth and energized. Skin texture is refined, complexion looks more even. Wrinkles are visibly reduced and face regains firmness leaving you looking younger and fresher!
Revitalift day cream

09-02-2020
Nice working
This product is working very good mind blowing. I used this product after long time. I love this product.
29-11-2019
Nourishing
Nourishing, age defying this is what its all about making ur skin protective and supple.
19-11-2019
Sempal
Pls send me sampal my wife will try this brand pls
16-11-2019
Total magic
My mom is a current user of this cream.and she's really happy with the results .it removes her wrinkles and makes skin tight. I would highly recommend this.
04-11-2019
go for it
There was so much wrinkles on my mummy's face I bought it for her it did so appreciated work on her face me and mum so happy after used it and we are still trying it because wrinkles not gone completely my mum using it before two months,go for it
31-10-2019
It's very pigmented must try
22-10-2019 Good result There was so much wrinkles on my mummy's face I bought it for her it did so appreciated work on her face me and mum so happy after used it and we are still trying it because wrinkles not gone completely my mum using it before two months
29-10-2019
This is 5 Star product
My wife like this product sooo much.very good product My wife used this product last 6 month.She is very happy for this product and best option for glowing face for party. This product is really value for money and i also recommend this product for all my colleague
23-10-2019
Pls send me sampal my wife will try this brand pls
22-10-2019
Good result
17-10-2019
Anti aging cream
I'm using this product for 2years,it prevents the skin from dryness and wrinkles,one can get the glowing skin when used regularly
15-10-2019
very good product
My wife used this product last 6 month.She is very happy for this product and best option for glowing face for party. This product is really value for money and i also recommend this product for all my colleague.
14-10-2019
nice
Revitalift day cream Fight these signs of aging with revitalift day cream. It moisturises and freshens skin to make it look smooth and energized. Skin texture is refined, complexion looks more even. Wrinkles are visibly reduced and face regains firmness leaving you looking younger and fresher!
17-09-2020
I was looking for an anti aging cream for my mom. Earlier i tried age miracle by pond's but didn't liked it. If i get a sample, then it would be easier for me to decide the best and buy that. Mail me if i am eligible. And i will also post reviews here from her side.
09-12-2019
Please send me samples of this product because never used this type of cream first I want samples
23-11-2019
undefined
This product used by my sis and this cream so good in fragrance and quality . The Loreal Revitalift day cream comes in a white jar with a red lid with 50ml of product. The cream itself has a really nice creamy texture and applies easily without feeling too greasy. There is a soft fragrance to this cream but it very subtle. My skin feels really soft and firm after applying the day cream.