Rite Bite Max Protein Chips- Cream & Onion

4.9 5 0 12 12 Rite Bite Max Protein Chips is guilt free healthy snack with 7 grain benefits. Benefits: 10 gm Protein, 4 gm Fiber and Multigrain.
Rite Bite Max Protein Chips- Cream & Onion

24-10-2019
Good for health
Bhai gym jao and sath me ese bhi lo. Kyuki fit banega India tabhi to aage Badhega India. So use the product not only for taste but also for a good health because health is wealth boss.
07-10-2019
Crunchy
iam using this product since THIS RITE BITE MAX PROTEIN CHIP THE BEST WAY TO EAT THE PROTEIH IN THE CHIPS This very crunchy also its taste very cream onion like so its my favorite flavor.
10-08-2019
max protein few lines
22-05-2019
Favourite snack
I like the taste and an eat by health conscious people.and sugar people also can eat
22-05-2019
Best product
I have eaten this product for like last 4 months regularly and it really helped me while cycling,running, swimming.Whenever I go for some races for cycling,I usually consume this.
17-05-2019
Awesome
Good product for starting bodybuilding...it will fulfill ur every protein n vitamin n essential amino acids need...go try for it...best protein bar...definitely recommend it for daily protein intake
16-05-2019
Yummy tasty and healthy
Really good product quality and very healthy one should try this yummy healthy tasty
10-05-2019
Felt full after consuming one pack
It tasted good and was filling too. There are 3-4 more flavors and all of them are tasty
25-11-2020
Hi, I have not received Rite Bite Max Protein Chips- Cream & Onion pack. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
17-09-2019
I like every much,I want sample of this item I want to try this
23-05-2019
Very sweet ❤ ❤ ❤ and very testy your prodect is good quality
17-05-2019
I want this type of chips for my grand son he loves to have this it's made out of grains which one is healthy