4.9 5 0 15 15 Making consumer demand a priority, Indian confectioner says it is relaunching product after 13 years and ‘connecting emotions’ across the country. Parle Products, India’s leading biscuits and confectionery manufacturer, has announced the relaunch of Rol.a. Cola Candy.
Rol.a. Cola Candy

18-02-2020
Rola cola candy
Rola cola candy this product attached my childhood memories.i can always buy this product. It's very testy and juicy flavour are excellent .I will recommend to use this product.
02-02-2020
😊
I like ti , this candy is really very tasty . its tast exact like cola
31-01-2020
My review
This was my favourite product in my childhood even if i find this product in market today, I'll buy it.
28-01-2020
My favourite pass time during my childhood
I used to love these cola candies during my school day i used to add ice with candies and used to turn it into real cola
27-01-2020
My favourite
I love this and very happy that it’s back. Purchased this from a local store as soon as I saw it and couldn’t contain my happiness
24-01-2020
Rol a cola
It is best in taste with the Taste of cola this is candy like parle Poppins and i like it too much
10-01-2020
Good
Good product I bought it And it is really good product
08-01-2020
Nostalgic
I use to eat it Alot when I was a kid and then it just disappeared from the market The rol a Cole is still the thing I crave for from the childhood You always has my heart....
02-01-2020
Childhood favourite
06-02-2020
I want review this product test for better implitetion and improve the product test and quality any problems is arrived before public give some suggestions for improvement test the products and give better result
30-01-2020
Wowwwww it looks so. Yummy I want to try it 😂😂😂😂
10-01-2020
09-01-2020
I am just excited to see this product back, i don't know why parle stopped it, since it was a very famous back during my childhood. I also want to try it.
07-01-2020
not used yet........ sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
03-01-2020
Hi, i have not tasted this cola candy. Please send me the sample will taste and provide feedback.