5 5 0 6 6 Mother Dairy has introduced Frozen Jamun Pulp, under its horticulture brand – Safal, for consumers across Delhi NCR. The category-first product is being made of 100% natural jamun fruit which is being sourced from the tribal community in Jharkhand with an aim to ensure a direct market access and a sustainable livelihood for the local community. Jamun is laden with goodness; it contains Vitamin C and Iron, which helps in increasing haemoglobin count. Being low in glycemic index, it keeps the blood sugar level normal making it good for diabetic patients.
Safal Frozen Jamun Pulp

19-10-2020
Remarkable
Fruit pulp are perfect for filling dessert, cakes, pies, pastries, mousse and more. I tried this pulp it is luscious fruit pieces pulp, remarkable colour and superior taste. The texture is bake and freezes stable
07-10-2020
So good
So ,yummy flavour , best product with so many smile. So plz buy product.
04-10-2020
VEry much yummy
This jamun is very yummy it is very very yummy i am suggesting that plz buy this jamun
27-09-2020
Healthy
I have used this mother dairy jamun pulp this does not contain any harmful and artificial chemicals jamun contains viatmin and iron and this product does not harm children and it's 100% naturalnand this is because I have personally used it
18-09-2020
Teste kiya Laajwaab
दिल्ली एनसीआर में उपभोक्ताओं के लिए मदर डेयरी ने अपने बागवानी ब्रांड - सफाल के तहत फ्रोजन जामुन पल्प पेश किया है। श्रेणी-प्रथम उत्पाद 100% प्राकृतिक जामुन फल से बना है जो झारखंड के आदिवासी समुदाय से सीधे बाजार पहुंच सुनिश्चित करने और स्थानीय समुदाय के लिए एक स्थायी आजीविका सुनिश्चित करने के उद्देश्य से किया जा रहा है। जामुन अच्छाई से लदा हुआ है; इसमें विटामिन सी और आयरन होता है, जो हीमोग्लोबिन की गिनती बढ़ाने में मदद करता है। ग्लाइसेमिक इंडेक्स में कम होने के कारण, यह मधुमेह के रोगियों के लिए रक्त शर्करा के स्तर को सामान्य रखता है।
05-09-2020
Excellent
This is really good I like it so much because that's test is very very good So you must purchase this item
13-10-2020
I m interested to test this product .jammun pulp !! Wow
25-09-2020
Jamun is very good for people who are looking for healthy drink instead of aeriated drinks available in the market. This is a very easy frozen pulp drink which can be made in minutes. Very much good for diabetic patient because of low GI and GL level. Stongly suggest this to all.
13-09-2020
Hi, I have never heard or seen this product before. Please send me the sample of Safal Frozen Jamun Pulp. Would love to give a try and provide feedback. Thank you.
09-09-2020
I have not even heard of this product before. Saw it on this page for the first time. I have always been a fan of frozen yogurts and pulp. So, it would be really interesting for me to try this product out. And since, I have tasted a lot of frozen stuff in different flavours, it would also help me write an honest review.
07-09-2020
want to try this product because it is horticulture brand and i like the pulp I think the frozen pulp is even more delicious please give this tester
04-09-2020
I want to try this product because it is horticulture brand and i like the pulp I think the frozen pulp is even more delicious please give tis product