Santoor Roseglo Soap

4.6 5 0 58 58 Santoor roseglo - your secret to youthful, pink glowing skin. Enriched with natural ingredients like rose water and honey, it maintains the water-content of your skin which is essential to bring out your naturally beautiful, pink glow.
Santoor Roseglo Soap

28-04-2021
Try once!
with goodness of rose water and honey this soaps make me feel to keep using this soap regular adding wonderful franances to your body. make skin smooth and no side effect. so i would recommend to buy and fall in love with this product!
27-12-2020
Smell good
Already use in my home santoor santoor. All of favorite sope in our family.
17-11-2020
Long lasting fragrance
I have used many soap brands. But I always prefer santoor . It gives long lasting fragrance and freshness than other soap brands. Available in affordable price also . I recommend to my friends.
20-10-2020
santoor
I use santoor soap in my daily routine. But want to try this surely in my routine. plz send me a sample.
08-09-2020
About the product
This is used in my household it fragrances nice and I prefer if you buy soap for the fragrance only it is a good option.
29-07-2020
ohh...Amazing
It is good soap. It can be better if you make the soap texture creamier like dove
28-07-2020
Feel fresh and relaxation
Its my favourite brand when am parking using this soap fell very fresh at 24hrs
28-07-2020
nice product and good smell
This soap is very helpful for soft skin and good smell
17-07-2020
Best product
I tried it once and now it's my regular use sope. It's fragrance just awesome. Very nice product recommend to everyone.
01-07-2020
Can use
On of the soap brands which is used widely. I tried this soap. Its fragrance is good
04-06-2020
Perfect product
A great texture and for all types pf skins and ages , i tried it once and now i am using it regularly , its so refreshing shop ... I will love it !!!
28-05-2020
One of the best
I used this shop it is very healthy for our skin plz..send me this
16-05-2020
One of the best
I used this shop, it is very healthy for our skin, please send me this, many times I used, I thought this the best shop than any other
15-05-2020
Super
I want try this product nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice super nice
27-04-2020
Super soap
Pls send this soap I want try this super fragrance