4.4 5 0 131 131 Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste Helps relieve the sensation of sensitivity in teeth while restoring their natural whiteness. Helps to remove stains for a whiter, brighter smile, while relieving sensitive teeth by building a protective barrier that blocks the sensitivity caused by hot, cold, sweet and other contact triggers. * With twice daily brushing Share your reviews on Sensodyne Whitening toothpaste and help others buy better.
Sensodyne Whitening Toothpaste

09-08-2020
great product
I have been using it for a long time . Sensodyne is a good brand in the segment
11-02-2020
Trustworthy
Sensodyne ..is the most trusted Brand. .. I have used sensodyne previously. But don't know about this one But I think this will give you Whitening to your teeth I will recommend you Guys this Thank you. ....
07-01-2020
nice toothpaste
this tooth paste is cool and nice in taste. very soft and best for white theets
10-10-2019
Best Whitening Paste
I Tried it From 2018, it's a Awesome Product for the Whitening Toothpaste, when Ever I go for Parties I will Use this and Go
24-09-2018
best tootpest best result
Best Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth best result multi-purpose toothpaste good for those with no specific dental issues. Clinically proven to prevent and reduce cavities, gingivitis, plaque, and bad breath, and sensitivity.
10-08-2018
it keeps our gum and teeth problems away also whitens teeth it has both the solutions for people it has nice fragrance and doesnt allow teeth to hurt
04-07-2018
I am a regular user.workswell for teeth whitening.and oral care.o ne of the best product in normal' price.pls send me free sample.
23-02-2018
I have tried this and without a second thought I can recommend this.
31-01-2018
Great toothpaste. Really good and works effectively on gums.
26-01-2018
I have used it very effective and the result are very positive even pain in teeth was gone.
10-09-2017
I have tried the paste and am 100% satisfied with the end result. It helps in whitening the teeth, keeping sensitivity factor in tact.i never tried it so i want to try this product and get benefit and how it effect on us so that i will use it for regular base.very good product. works well for teeth whitening and oral care.PLEASE SEND A SAMPLE PLEASE.very good product. works well for teeth whitening and oral care.PLEASE SEND A SAMPLE PLEASE.
23-08-2017
10-06-2017
This is an excellent product. I want to use it regularly.
03-05-2017
02-05-2017
very good product. works well for teeth whitening and oral care.