StBotanica GO Anti Hair Fall Hair Mask

4.7 5 0 8 8 .Botanica GO Anti Hair Fall Hair Mask helps gain fuller & denser hair. It contains 3% RootBioTec, a clinically researched active that helps prevent hair loss & promote hair growth. This Hair Mask contains Redensyl, a clinically proven breakthrough ingredient with the ability to prevent hair fall and promote natural hair growth. It is an innovative & science-backed formulation that contains Black Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Castor Oil, Rosemary & other rich ingredients that help reduce hair fall.
StBotanica GO Anti Hair Fall Hair Mask

26-07-2021
GOOD QUALITY
Good hair mask for rough and bad hair... it is so good quality product.... I loved it... I preferred to all use this products.... My hair was but now it is shining and silky...
25-07-2021
Awesome
Tried it....Reduces hair fall within 2 weeks
22-07-2021
I love all this product
Am inform my frds n family..because I was amazing experience
23-08-2021
I am currently facing hair fall issues and this seems like the product to try for me. Please do send me a sample to try.
31-07-2021
Lot of hair fall.would like to try this product.
24-07-2021
I faced lots of hairfall this days so i wana give a try on this products will give a genuine review thankew
02-07-2021
I have used shampoo with redensyl and jojobo oil. Would love to try this. Pls send sample
01-07-2021
Hi, I have not tried StBotanica GO Anti Hair Fall Hair Mask. Please send me the sample will try and get back to you with feedback. Thank you