4.7 5 0 67 67 Sunfresh Dairy Whitener Sunfresh is made from farm fresh milk directly sourced by ITC through an extensive milk collection network, & is uniquely processed to give it a distinctly creamy taste profile. Packed in convenient formats - Sachets of Rs 5 & Rs 10 and quad-packs of 200 gm and 400 gm, Sunfresh Dairy Whitener is available in convenient sizes to suit all kinds of consumer needs.
Sunfresh Dairy Whitener

26-08-2020
Milk powder
This this one of the good dairy whitener I really like it
29-09-2019
Good
Very nice always recommend to get this product Paisa vasool product
16-08-2017
i teally liked the taste of this this makes coffee n tea creamy n full of flavour
28-07-2017
I bought this from a supermarket nearby. Packaging looks out of the box . Cream was thick and taste was really nice. Good product to try out
23-11-2016
Sunfresh dairy whitener is very tasty and makes your tea tasty
18-11-2016
Sunfresh dairy whitener is use in tea abd coffee in any where ....can ee try this....
04-11-2016
this is good product is awesome ,first it is good for daily use and best is easily to carry anywhere without budden on your pocket because cost is Rs.10/- and Rs.5/-,I love the product as well innovative thinking of ITC for everyone ,even poor can use it
23-09-2016
it is really very nice. i have tried it for tea and coffee very nice. it has uniquely processed to give it a distinctly creamy taste. every one should try this nice product.
21-09-2016
Sunfresh Dairy Whitener I really want to try this new sunfresh product to use as my daily milk substitute for my tea and coffee.
09-09-2016
More often I purchase Sunfresh Dairy Whitener. It can be used to prepare coffee, tea or can be consumed raw. As compared to other product it is more amorphous and dissolves readily in warm Milk or water. I have tried using other brand but none match the taste as Sunfresh. It has good nutrient source for instant energy. More often I keep this Dairy Whitener when travelling and I consume it raw. But consuming too much is not good for health since it has saturated fat. But for those who want to build muscles it is good. Sunfresh Dairy Whitener is the real taste of India.
03-03-2019
Catterpillars shahid ali jainpur kadrabad bareilly
10-11-2017
Sunfresh dairy whitener is very tasty and makes your tea tasty
05-11-2017
I want to try this product for free...pls send me the samples so that i can review it