4 5 0 3 3 Swiss Beauty Makeup Remover combines the functions of removing, clearing, refreshing and smoothing the skin. It can also go deep into the pores and absorb the dirts of makeup completely and help you realize the clean and fresh facial skin.
Swiss Beauty Sofe Clear Makeup Remover

29-07-2020
Very good
Nice product from swiss beauty . It cleans makeup very gently .overall nice product with nice quantity .
06-05-2020
Light weight
It was good on my skin, it has light weight. There are other products like this, which leaves your skin dry, but this one it good actually. I bought this one a few days back, but bad luck, I left it in my work space in my office.
21-03-2020
Excellent product
It good product of my opinion. It quality and quantity very good.
21-09-2020
I haven't tried it. Please send me a sample . I will provide review about it.
01-08-2020
Have not yet tried this one.wish try to use to get a result for review
10-05-2020
Being a model I have to come across alot of makeup And I am looking forward to try this product once
13-03-2020
I used many product of Swiss beauty like lipstick compact powder..those are osm bt makeup remover I have not tried bt I want to try and then review
08-03-2020
Looks intresting....haven't tried...plz send me a sample....
06-03-2020
undefined
I haven't tried this product send me a sample ,so that i can try n provide u feedback
05-03-2020
Haven't seen this in market yet...would like to use it and give my review...
04-03-2020
using another products but this one is not available in market till now.i will be happy to use it and review as well.
03-03-2020
03-03-2020
Hi, I have not tried Swiss Beauty Sofe Clear Makeup Remover till dated. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.