The Moms Co Natural Cranberry Coffee Face Scrub

4 5 0 10 10 Natural Coffee Cranberry Face Scrub by The Moms Co. gently exfoliates the skin with Cranberry seeds while Coffee helps improve skin elasticity. It has 5 plant AHAs which remove excess oil and open clogged pores while Vitamin C stimulates collagen synthesis and prevents skin damage.
The Moms Co Natural Cranberry Coffee Face Scrub

07-07-2021
a bit overrated
The product is a bit over rated, not as effective as other scrubs available in the market. Skin felt quiet dry after use. Also the smell is a bit too strong, so if you are not a fan of smelly products, i would recommend you to not use this.
05-07-2021
Recommended
The Moms Co. Natural Cranberry Coffee Face Scrub This was my first time using this scrub, I have to say I really like the texture and the smell is so good it feels like drinking a chocolate coffee shake! Cleans and moisturizes the skin well will definitely recommend this!
03-07-2021
Nice
The fragrance is nice and the texture is unlike any other scrub. What I really liked is that it's not harsh on the skin and does the job well. Definitely getting this body scrub again.
31-07-2021
I want to buy this product but I have never used this product so please provide me e sample of this product so that then I can able to buy this product
28-07-2021
Natural Coffee Cranberry Face Scrub by The Moms its amazing I heard about this from my friends I want to try also
25-07-2021
Would like to try and give an honest review ... please send a sample
22-07-2021
Hi, I have not tried The Moms Co Natural Cranberry Coffee Face Scrub. Please send me the sample will try and get back to you with feedback. Thank you
05-07-2021