5 5 0 10 10 Natural Damage Repair Hair Mask deeply moisturizes and repairs hair damage, improving hair texture, elasticity, shine and manageability. For dry & damaged hair, Hair masks offer deeper conditioning than traditional conditioners along with many other additional benefits. We recommend following up your Damage Repair Shampoo with the Mask for a deep conditioning at least once a week.

20-08-2019
Awsm product n grt smell
Used it once, great product, very soft feel, i had received as a gift...
18-08-2019
Osm product
With in a month me hair was to good I even could not believe this .this is the osm product.
14-08-2019
Very useful
This product was amazing and I am used this product This is natural hair damage repair My hair So I am recommending this product Thank you...... .... .
04-09-2019
This is best brand. I want to try it once. Plz add this to sample. I really need hair mask. I have frizzy hair. I will try and purchase it
03-09-2019
I would like to review this if am sent a trial pack . Eagerly waiting for this to review genuinely
31-08-2019
Mom co.natural damage repair hair mask I want to try.I have a problem with hair loss and dryness.m mother of 3 year kids.is it helpful for my hair.send me a sample for try.thankz
24-08-2019
I first tym heard about hair serum.. My hairs are so damaged I want to use this. Plzz send me sample so that I give an honest review.
22-08-2019
My hair is too damage really i want this hair mask i would love to try it please send me one for my honest review
19-08-2019
My hair is too damage I would like to try this one pls send me sample for my review
18-08-2019
Have not tried it, so would like to try this and review. Send samples