The Whey

4.6 5 0 23 23 As part of Myprotein’s Health is Wealth Diwali campaign, the brand is now launching The Whey – Mango Lassi , which combines the delicious taste of mangoes and the lightness of the Indian lassi, with the healthy wholesomeness of whey. This ultra-premium whey serves up 25g proteins per serving, with less than 2g of carbohydrates and 1g of fat, making it an ideal drink for our fitness enthusiasts.
The Whey

21-06-2021
Awesome
Best product for muscle gain. With great taste too. Being a gym freak I totally loved and and recommend it
24-03-2021
Excellent
21-01-2021
Very good product
Very good product .increase weight in one month more than 2 kg
10-01-2021
Excellent
Being a Gym lover women, I always recommend this product to others as well. It's just amazing. Used many times.
19-12-2020
Best product
Best product fir muscles gaining is good for health tissue and good for bigners and good product overall and must try these product
04-12-2020
Best For Body & Muscle Gaining!
Best Protien Powder I have Tried! Tastes Good & Worth of Purchasing it! Its Super Effective. Iam Very Happy With the Product. I Definetly Recommend this Product to the Gym Lovers.
04-12-2020
It gives great result after using it feel change
It's a great product after using it feel change in ur body and need to do workout also as well as.
01-12-2020
Mst considerablr
It gives awesome result.. After using ths u will start feelng change...
12-01-2021
i was really in need of this protein for quite a long time since i came to know about this. i have seen the results of my colleague who been using it for 3 years and the results were really amazing.
12-01-2021
I have not received this product, please send me the free sample
22-12-2020
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me these product.i am using home tester club from 8months .plzzzzzzzzzz send me any one product
07-12-2020
Very nice product , it will be very nice, if I get another sampl
06-12-2020
Give me this product as sample hsjjsjsjjsjsjjsnsnnsnsndnndn
05-12-2020
I am a gym freak and i have heard alot about whey Proteins , I badly want to try this so that i can get fitter and healthier, would definitely recommend to friends and family who are also gym freaks
04-12-2020
This product seems to be ideal for people trying to loose weight or gain muscles because of its nutritional content. I am looking forward to try it soon. It will work perfectly for people on keto or low carb diet