The Whey

4.6 5 0 27 27 As part of Myprotein’s Health is Wealth Diwali campaign, the brand is now launching The Whey – Mango Lassi , which combines the delicious taste of mangoes and the lightness of the Indian lassi, with the healthy wholesomeness of whey. This ultra-premium whey serves up 25g proteins per serving, with less than 2g of carbohydrates and 1g of fat, making it an ideal drink for our fitness enthusiasts.
The Whey

21-06-2021
Awesome
Best product for muscle gain. With great taste too. Being a gym freak I totally loved and and recommend it
24-03-2021
Excellent
21-01-2021
Very good product
Very good product .increase weight in one month more than 2 kg
10-01-2021
Excellent
Being a Gym lover women, I always recommend this product to others as well. It's just amazing. Used many times.
19-12-2020
Best product
Best product fir muscles gaining is good for health tissue and good for bigners and good product overall and must try these product
04-12-2020
Best For Body & Muscle Gaining!
Best Protien Powder I have Tried! Tastes Good & Worth of Purchasing it! Its Super Effective. Iam Very Happy With the Product. I Definetly Recommend this Product to the Gym Lovers.
04-12-2020
It gives great result after using it feel change
It's a great product after using it feel change in ur body and need to do workout also as well as.
01-12-2020
Mst considerablr
It gives awesome result.. After using ths u will start feelng change...
15-05-2021
Though I haven't tried this one but have tried others such, id love to test this one, can I please get a sample?
12-01-2021
i was really in need of this protein for quite a long time since i came to know about this. i have seen the results of my colleague who been using it for 3 years and the results were really amazing.
12-01-2021
I have not received this product, please send me the free sample
06-01-2021
I am very much interested in this product . please send me a sample
01-01-2021
I would love to try this product but it is not available in my near area
22-12-2020
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me these product.i am using home tester club from 8months .plzzzzzzzzzz send me any one product
21-12-2020
Good products............................................................, ..........,.......,.....Good products............................................................, ..........,.......,.....Good products............................................................, ..........,.......,.....Good products............................................................, ..........,.......,.....Good products............................................................, ..........,.......,.....Good products............................................................, ..........,.......,.....Good products............................................................, ..........,.......,.....Good products............................................................, ..........,.......,.....Good products...........