4.8 5 0 36 36 With relaxing scent containing lavender oil, Vaseline calming lavender lotion goes deep into skin leaving it soft, supple and pleasantly fragranced. Best suited for: Dry skin, dull skin, rough skin.
Vaseline Calming Lavender Body Lotion

26-08-2020
Cream
Vaseline have the best moisturising creams and good smell
02-08-2020
it is number one product ....
I usually use this product before sleep..it soothing to the skin and nice fragrance.. i have highly recommended to my friends ...
24-06-2020
best lotion i have ever used
vaseline is the best 5 stars for this With relaxing scent containing lavender oil, Vaseline calming lavender lotion goes deep into skin leaving it soft, supple and pleasantly fragranced. With relaxing scent containing lavender oil, Vaseline calming lavender lotion goes deep into skin leaving it soft, supple and pleasantly fragranced. Best suited for: Dry skin, dull skin, rough skin.
01-06-2020
Soothing Effect
Vaseline comes up with new variants and its best so far, I tried. aloe vera, chocolate, and yellow bottle deep nourishment but among all this one is the best in my opinion. May be because I love Lavender.
19-03-2020
Love of winters vibe
2020 Soothing to the skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling Wonderful product from Vaseline. It's soothing to the skin and doesn't leave an oily aftereffect. Would definitely suggest to people who have a dry skin and gets easily affected by cold weather conditions
16-03-2020
Very hydrating
Very hydrating and soothing to the skin, absorbs very easily and is very light weight, moisturising and provides the necessary nourishment to the skin . Perfect for any season use. Have a very refreshing smell
01-03-2020
Best for dry skin
Usually I use this after bath, actually I’m having dry skin, so I use always
24-02-2020
Soothing to the skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling
Wonderful product from Vaseline. It's soothing to the skin and doesn't leave an oily aftereffect. Would definitely suggest to people who have a dry skin and gets easily affected by cold weather conditions.
04-02-2020
Vaseline
I think One must try it because it is so soft and nourishing to the skin and best for all skin types. It's fragrance is excellent.
28-01-2020
Very Nice
It smells very nice....very nice product...must try once
28-01-2020
Best product ever
This is the highly recommend product from my side. It gives me a smooth glowing finish. And the best part is lavender. Lavender gives our skin a very mils but refreshing fragrance. I personally love it!
27-01-2020
Body care
Nice product for skin with amazing smell. It is non sticky and a light product for your skin try once for own experience.you must be like it surely.
20-01-2020
Good!!
Lavender helps to nurish and provide even tone .long lasting
18-01-2020
awsome
I've tried this product and it was awesome. Full skin caring product. Fully satisfied,,,,Extremely soft and creamy feeling to apply this on skin.,,,Give Non sticky and instant glow............. Fresh body with goodness of lavender.....
03-01-2020
Awesome priduct
Extremely soft and creamy feeling to apply this on skin.