4.7 5 0 108 108 Vaseline intensive care deep restore body lotion is designed to penetrate the outermost layer of the skin to help heal dry skin for long periods of time, not just to provide temporary, superficial relief. Vaseline intensive care deep restore body lotion is formulated glycerine, to restore moisture to the skin and micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly, which is effective in locking moisturise in skin. Its deeply moisturizing formula provides effective, long-lasting moisturization.
Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion(with oat extract)

02-12-2020
Complete moisturising
I always use Vaseline deep restore during winter because of its extra moisturising properties. Exceptionally good for dry skin. It is my all day winter care product and certainly lives upto it's name,as it deeply nourishes my skin and restores it's moisture.
30-11-2020
Excellent product
This product is very useful in winter It hydrates our skin Mosturises our skin
26-11-2020
Just, Wanna say it is "EXCELLENT"
By applying this moisturizer my skin is now soft and good. It moisturize our skin for a long time. And now my skin is healthy and good.
18-10-2020
Worthy product
I'm using Vaseline lotion for years and I m quite habitual of it. Firstly it keeps ur skin much hydrated and not gives the sticky appearance. Secondly it is quite worthy product for whole family. I just loved it ❤️
27-09-2020
Body lotion
These is deep body lotion and I liked it so Michael . So good yrr
08-09-2020
About the product
Vaseline intensive care is used by me in winter and after applying thus lotion my skin fell hydrated.
06-09-2020
Excellent
Awesome product under budget. Applicable for all skin type.I am using this product since a long time. easily available. It is perfect. I highly recommend this product🤗
28-08-2020
Good to use
A worth product. Keep skin hydrate and silky soft
26-08-2020
Vaseline
This one keep your skin moisturized in summer season . It is a quality product from Vaseline.
12-08-2020
Excellent product
I highly recommend this product. Trust me it really works good. I have working this product since many years. I really love so much.
28-07-2020
product is nice good qualitty
vaseline my favourite product useful in winter season
18-07-2020
He is very best and useful
It is really good for your skin and also your kids and children's.it is very best price for the product. If you want to use this product you take the best way . It is very best and useful for you and me
13-07-2020
Best product
It's really very good and best for your skin .it hydrate your skin very well in winter and summer days . Nice product .
10-07-2020
Good product
Give smoother skin,fine quality lotion ever i buy,
23-06-2020
Best product for softninig skin
I purchase this very useful and interesting 👌 mu k