4.6 5 0 76 76 Vaseline intensive care deep restore body lotion is designed to penetrate the outermost layer of the skin to help heal dry skin for long periods of time, not just to provide temporary, superficial relief. Vaseline intensive care deep restore body lotion is formulated glycerine, to restore moisture to the skin and micro-droplets of Vaseline jelly, which is effective in locking moisturise in skin. Its deeply moisturizing formula provides effective, long-lasting moisturization.
Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore Body Lotion(with oat extract)

26-01-2020
Best offer
If the best product and best offers all products in
21-01-2020
GOOD
IT'S A GOOD PRODUCT. YOU SHOULD TRY THIS PRODUCT ONCE. I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT.
18-01-2020
Its good product
Its hydrates my skin in winter.i feel my skin very soften.its amazing moisturizer to hydrates my skin.
17-01-2020
good
it is very good, smells also good and very good on the skin
14-01-2020
Review of vaseline intensive care
I have used this product for a long time, every time it satisfied me. It's really amazing to see the effect in your skin after using it. I am in love with this product. I will recommrecommend it to everyone.
13-01-2020
Good moisturizer
It is very good in winter season,once applied it keeps my skin moisturized for full day and it does not have oily feel when applied
12-01-2020
Super soft skin
A wonderfully moisturising product to keep you feeling soft and smooth.
11-01-2020
Very good
Nice smell, budget friendly and very good product for winter
10-01-2020
good
number 1 position is to be given..... i love it .................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
05-01-2020
Best for winters
My whole family uses Vaseline body lotion. This new packing is super good and I'm loving it. Pump works fine and it can be locked also if you have kids in your house. It nourishes the skin and makes it soft and moisturised. It keeps the skin moisturised whole day. Smell is nice and subtle. Very good for winters specifically. Highly recommended.
03-01-2020
Good
Moisturizes the skin have nice fragrance gives deep nourishment to the skin suits all type of skin without being oil
02-01-2020
It is very nice
This product very nice. This product is very greatful.
01-01-2020
Good moisturizer
First of all the smell isn't very pleasant to be honest. It's tolerable but it could be better. The moisturizer is a little greasy but that's good for dry skin. It lasts for about 2 hours after application hence you need to reapply it often. But overall it's good.
31-12-2019
Say no to dry skin
It improve health of skin by mosturizing it. No dry marks on skin. I most important it feels non sticky when applied
30-12-2019
worth buying
If you are having a dry skin and don't like to apply oil on your skin ,then this is it . vaseline body lotion will work for you .Makes skin smooth and shiny .price is affordable .