4.8 5 0 49 49 This winter get moisturized lips and indulge in a fresh and simple make-up look with your favourite lip tints with all new Vaseline lip therapy range with the goodness of Vaseline jelly, almond oil, shea butter and cocoa butter which provide long lasting moisturization for 24 hours. The new Vaseline ChapSticks repairs dry and chapped lips and keep your lips soft and glossy with long lasting benefits.
Vaseline Lip Therapy

26-08-2020
Vaseline Lip
Vaseline Lip soft product for lips & I like this product for
16-07-2020
Very good
Vaseline is my all time favorite . It hydrate my lips and gives a rosey pink look. Love this product. Recommend to all my friends.
05-07-2020
Lip love
My lips are so satisfied with this Vaseline rose lip balm that it can't live without it ! No more dry chapped lips only beautiful Rosy lips that everyone adore❤️❤️
22-06-2020
Really Amazing
Vaseline is all time favorite in everyones home. It really moisturizes and hydrate dry and chapped lips and skin. I always used to apply at night time and it heals my skin and lips.
22-06-2020
Over night healing
I have really used to have chapped lips so I use to apply this on my lips overnight and experience supper soft lips on the morning
16-06-2020
Bts jungkook also used this
Bts jungkook also used this product Korean also used the same good for lips make lips soft and remove darkness try it
01-03-2020
vaseline lip balm rose lips
its same as like petroleum jelly type . its added some colour to give tint look.. rose flavor in it . which give rose flower fragrances. its make lip soft..but greasy ..better to apply on night time for moisturizing.
28-02-2020
Perfect lip bam
Just love it. Its concentration is thick so it stays for long. I would suggest that people who love thick concentration lip balms should go for it and if you are not a thick lip balm person then this is surely not the right choice for you. Overall i am just in love with this product.
20-02-2020
Vaseline
Vaseline product are the best product because specially winter season my skin very dry so that I use this product and results are positive my skin feels very soft and safe.i like this product.i recommend to use this product.
31-01-2020
Soft lips
I used approximately 1 month this product and it is far more better than all lip balms
22-01-2020
awsm
My family is using Vaselin lip therapy for a decade. This is the only lip therapy which don't have any side effects, and it works like magic. Makes your skin soft and smooth and healthy.This winter get moisturized lips and indulge in a fresh and simple make-up look with your favourite lip tints with all new Vaseline lip therapy range with the goodness of Vaseline jelly, almond oil, very nice products.
19-01-2020
This is very moisture Rising
This is very moisturizing in winters it help me very much
17-01-2020
good
the texture is really good and it feels amazing also it actually prevents the lips from drying and it long lasts as well.
15-01-2020
My fav
Honestly i use only this for my lips thats all and it is quite good u know.. I knew that u also used this product atleast once in a life
14-01-2020