4.7 5 0 50 50 This winter get moisturized lips and indulge in a fresh and simple make-up look with your favourite lip tints with all new Vaseline lip therapy range with the goodness of Vaseline jelly, almond oil, shea butter and cocoa butter which provide long lasting moisturization for 24 hours. The new Vaseline ChapSticks repairs dry and chapped lips and keep your lips soft and glossy with long lasting benefits.
Vaseline Lip Therapy

14-01-2020
Review of Vaselin lip therapy
My family is using Vaselin lip therapy for a decade. This is the only lip therapy which don't have any side effects, and it works like magic. Makes your skin soft and smooth and healthy.
14-01-2020
Rosy lips
My family have used this product and fell in love. Its may everyday choice specially now that its winter and our lips tend to go dry easily. Its a relief for us to be honest. We definitely recommend Vaseline's this product.
13-01-2020
Its good for the winter
I am using this product from since 1 month and i am loving it .because it help to go outside in winter . Mostly when there is more cold
11-01-2020
Amazing Product
I have used this product and fell in love. Its may everyday choice specially now that its winter and my lips tend to go dry easily. Its a relief for me to be honest. I definitely recommend Vaseline's this product.
10-01-2020
I love it
Keep lips motorized good product l love this product
09-01-2020
Amazing for lips
This is a like a holy grail product for lips. Heels and nourish cracked and chapped lips. Also give them glossy look. You can use this in lip scrub as well.
07-01-2020
Vaseline Lip Therapy
I bought Vaseline Lip Therapy and apply it on a regular basis, even before putting lipstick. My cracked, dry and chapped lips got a soothing touch with the richness of Vaseline jelly, almond oil, shea butter and cocoa butter. It keeps the lips moisturized for a long time giving it a soft and glossy look.
02-01-2020
Lip love
This is the best lip balm of all time. Gives awesome moisture and keeps the lips very soft. The og. This one gives a very light tint.who doesn't love Vaseline ❤️
Soft and nourishing
This is really nourishing and skin friendly product. Lips become soft and pink after application of this. Every one must try it at once.
Amazing product
It is my holy grail product.It is worth trying and would recommend everyone to try this for sure Go for it
Smooth lip
This is one of the most trusted lip bam. After applying it my lips become smooth and shiny it's actually like baby lip . Also try to apply it before night it works wonder .
27-12-2019
Best
This a best lip cream it becomes my lips soft and pinkish
27-12-2019
lips
keeps lips moisturized along with the tint. Every time good to use. smell also good and rate is low only
26-12-2019
Vaseline is one of the most trusted brands. This product helps to give soft supple lips and also provides a tint to your lips. Really love to use it daily
26-12-2019
very nice product
this is very nice product use this product this is very useful for lips and your lips is very nice