4.8 5 0 79 79 With refreshing scent and green tea extract, Vaseline revitalizing green tea lotion goes deep into skin leaving it soft, supple and refreshed. Best suited for: Dry skin, dull skin, rough skin. This body lotion refreshes dry skin for a naturally glowing, naturally healthy skin (refers to moisturization in cosmetic domain). It’s non-greasy formula conditions your skin while refreshes your senses with non-greasy feel.
Vaseline Revitalizing Green Tea Body Lotion

25-01-2020
excellent
Vaseline is safe and even recommended for use on dry skin. Because of its occlusive properties, Vaseline can help soothe skin that's chafed and dry. It's especially handy for the thin skin on your eyelids. Unlike most products, Vaseline is safe to use in the area around your eyes
23-01-2020
Good
It make my skin soft for full day and give smoothness to skin
19-01-2020
Cream cream
Good smell good long lasting effects We have to use this product
18-01-2020
vaseline is safe for care
Vaseline is safe and even recommended for use on dry skin. Because of its occlusive properties, Vaseline can help soothe skin that's chafed and dry. It's especially handy for the thin skin on your eyelids....Nice Moisturizer and body Lostuiston.
10-01-2020
Good product
Good product and keep skin hydrated soft smooth so i like this
08-01-2020
Best product for dry skin
Best quality product wighin budget.I have been using it from 5 years.
06-01-2020
Glowing skin
I have used winter seasons of this product..very useful and soft skin ...
05-01-2020
It is good for skin
I used this product .this product is so good and is good for skin.
02-01-2020
Suberb product
31-12-2019
Good
Nice Moisturizer and body Lostuiston good product
30-12-2019
It has a great impact on my skin.
When i apply it to my skin, my skin looks more glowing and smooth.
27-12-2019
It nourishing my body upto 14 hours
It manufacturing company is excellent and these products will give us a more nourishment to our body than other nourishing creams these cream is very good quality product and work very accurately..
27-12-2019
Vasline
It is very nice because I am teste this vasline and so nice
26-12-2019
Lovely
I really love this product. It really soothes the skin and and moisturise it. Green tea helps in good metabolism of deeper tissues as it penetrates in your skin.
26-12-2019
Good for go
This product nourishes your skin and give your skin a refreshing glow it is perfectly applicable on all skin types