Vivel Body Wash

4.6 5 0 63 63 Vivel Body Wash enriched with fragrant lavender and goodness of almond oil, it gives more freshness, more fragrance and rich creamy lather.
Vivel Body Wash

22-04-2019
goodnes of bathing.
afterwards my morning tonic bath i use shower using this body wash. really the feeling of freshness and fragrance make my minde all the day awesome. thank to vivel body wash. i purchased it last month and using still. i always tries new product and this also was first in its category of body wash. previously i used santoor,pamilove,nevia and and adidass.
21-04-2019
My Body...My Wash..
Very smooth to use & keep me refreshed..lavender aroma makes me fresh internally
12-04-2019
A complete Body care product
This body sope is very gentel with the skin. Which kept your skin soft and moist. Is doesn't have any side effect.
08-04-2019
Fresh n cool
Soooooooooo good...leaves the skin so soft n moist
06-04-2019
Excellent body wash
03-04-2019
Good bodywash
I'm very satisfied with the product. Reasonably priced and also received a free loofah. Good fragrance and mild for skin. I didn't purchase the big bottle but the trial one. I'm giving four stars for the packaging of the smaller bottle as it's difficult to open. Overall the product is good as promised in the pack
11-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried Vivel Body Wash. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
26-09-2019
I not tried this product i wish i tried this product i tall my family and friends buy this product
23-09-2019
undefined
Please send me this product for home taste I want to try this products
12-09-2019
Please send me a sample of this Vivel body wash for trial and review. Thanks
15-08-2019
Good body wash!! Vivel body wash lavander is full of fragrance,it nourishies,mourstuirizes,hydrates n cleanses the body.relaxes the whole body.
11-08-2019
Good toooooo good plz give for try......... good product
18-07-2019
Long ago i used this i like this smell feel amazing
26-06-2019
I haven't try at all but wish to try it immediately
16-06-2019
I want to review this product pls send me a sample for reviewing.