VLCC Ayurveda Baby Lotion

3 5 0 20 20 VLCC Ayurveda Body Lotion is enriched with a rich profusion of Ayurvedic ingredients that nourishes and hydrates baby’s skin and preserves its softness. The product is uber-mild and suitable for newborn baby care. It makes your baby’s skin soft, lustrous, supple, smooth and kissable. The cream keeps germs, infections, and allergies at bay thereby keeping your baby cheerful.
VLCC Ayurveda Baby Lotion

25-08-2018
Okay
Just like all the other lotions available in the market bit this on is ayurvedic, so that's a bonus
25-11-2020
Pls send me samples of baby products for trial and review.
13-12-2018
It looks like a great product for babies.it can help to prevent many skin problems of babies.I can say more if I get a sample of it.
07-10-2018
Haven't heard of this before..please send me trail sample..
18-09-2018
Looks attractive...i have not tried this..please send me samples..thanks
31-08-2018
I think it's suitable for my lil boy.. I would like to try this product for my lil boy. Please send me samples, after tried I will give review.
23-08-2018
I habe not tried yet bt used vlcc others products. i want dis product try for my kid.i will definately review afyer use dis product.
19-08-2018
I have not tried this product but i have tried the other product of vlcc like moisturisers which are very good product.So i want to try this product on my kids.If you give me the chance to use it then i will use it and give you reviews and recomend my friends and relatives.
17-08-2018
would like to try this product. Kindly send me the sample to test
13-08-2018
I have tried many lotions for my daughter I would like to try this
12-08-2018
I'm not sure about that product. Please send me a sample. So I can write review nd make video.
11-08-2018
I have not try this product. If you give sample i am give my baby niece to gift because this very sensitive .
10-08-2018
My baby is 11 months old and we use Himalaya products for her so please send me the sample so that we can use it and tell u the reviews.thanx
09-08-2018
I have not tried this product. Pls send me trial pack so that I can write review..and make a video in this...
08-08-2018
I would like to try before buy the product. Please send me a sample.