4.5 5 0 8 8 VLCC cocoa butter detan glow is not just an ordinary body lotion but in a true sense is a body lotion ++, it power packs innovative delivery system, rare exotic ingredients, multiple benefits along with the highest safety and superior results.
VLCC Cocoa Butter De Tan Glow Body Lotion

19-01-2020
best
VLCC cocoa butter detan glow is not just an ordinary body lotion but in a true sense is a body lotion ++, it power packs innovative delivery system, rare exotic ingredients, multiple benefits along with the highest safety and superior results.100%Natural.Very good product.Soft skin.No harmful.Protect from sunlight.It gives glow.
06-12-2019
100%Natural
29-11-2019
Body lotion
I Always used coco lotions of many brands and flavour I really like this because I think coco is one of that flavour that does it work to heel body mosturizer and feel you and smells you good
16-11-2019
Mostly used coco
26-02-2019
hydrating
i have used this product and its very effective in hydrates skin and smooth in texture and non greesy to skin and very useful
01-02-2019
Fantastic product with good coco smell
I love the fragrance of product and quality of product . It make skin smooth , soft and shiny.
27-01-2019
VLCC Cocoa Butter De Tan Glow Body Lotion
These VLCC Cocoa Butter De Tan Glow Body Lotion is quite thick on applying to skin but as a result it really moistures the skin well as it has all natural ingredients which is good for the skin.
10-01-2019
Nice
Very nice product this product is no side effects this product very smart lounch flewar
07-09-2020
Kindly send me a sample of this VLCC Cocoa Butter De Tan Glow Body Lotion for trial and review. Thanks
23-11-2019
Yeah VLCC is very nice company . I've heard about it from people but I've not used it till now.
18-09-2019
I want to try this products.. Please send me this product for home taste
03-07-2019
i never heard about this lotion...but definitely...want to try..and give positive review..
12-04-2019
Vlcc is very famous brand..bt I don’t use body lotions from dis...plz send it to me..I will definitely share my honest opinion
08-04-2019
I would like to try this product. specially because summers have began and I don't want to get tan. I would surely try this product before giving my opinion!
04-04-2019
Not use dis product..plz send it to me..den I will definitely share my reviews..