4.5 5 0 2 2 VLCC de tan plus white glow moisturising body lotion spf 30 pa+++ is an effective formulation that moisturises and soothes the skin while offering sun protection against uva and uvb rays thus preventing premature aging and tanning. Enriched with aloe vera it soothes the skin, brightens skin tone, moisturises and hydrates while fading tan, leaving skin nourished and glowing.
VLCC De Tan + White glow moisturizing body lotion SPF

20-01-2020
Satisfied purchase
Very good mid range sunscreen.protects the skin from uv a and ub b rays
27-09-2019
Nice
I think it is a best one for moisturize ur skin as well as protect u from sun uv Ray's. Plus and me samples I lv to try nd review it.
11-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried VLCC De Tan + White glow moisturizing body lotion SPF. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
23-11-2019
Yeah VLCC is very nice company . I've heard about it from people but I've not used it till now.
16-04-2019
Have tried this brand but not sure for my face and hands how to remove Tan as am a biker for years now. But a few other brands and products have failed.
26-10-2018
Best products not side effects is a like is so sweet smell like other products of same brand. I want to try this product
15-10-2018
I have not tried this product. Please send samples quickly. I'm interested to try this vlcc product..
01-10-2018
Glad to see Vlcc coming up with new products. I would like to try this product for sure! Pls send a sample!
21-09-2018
I would like to try spf...something new for my skin....would definitely leave my honest feedback with pic
14-09-2018
I haven't tried but I use vlcc product...please send me sample of this product...
11-09-2018
I would love to try this..pls send me free sample..
07-09-2018
De tanner with SPF seems like a good concept, would love to try.
07-09-2018
Wow..VLCC D-TAN ... please send me a sample.i have never tried this.
07-09-2018
I havn't tried it yet so I really want to receive it..my skin is soo dull and I got tan because I am regular outgoing girl.i want to buy it but first I want to use it as Sample..please send me this product..I havn't yet received any product from home tester club. Thanks
03-09-2018
this product is new not see in d Mrkt.vlcc product is so gud for skin.plz send me a sample of it.i will write review after getting it.